Shopping time

Siddhan's POV

We came out of the restaurant and Amit asked Sayali, " Did you buy clothes?".

" Do you see us carrying any shopping bags with us? Obviously we haven't done the shopping dumbo." Sayali said.

" Great, even I want to buy some casual blazer for the tech event. It will look more stylish." Amit said .

" Yes , even I feel old in this business suit". I said scrunching my nose.

We all went and the girls entered a shop. " Hey guys this is ladies section.Why are you following us. See Men's section is that side. ". Sayali pointed to the other side.

" We thought of helping you to choose. You can do fashion parade for us you know." Amit said.

" Shut up " I smacked his head and dragged him towards the men's section.

We asked the man on the counter to show us casual blazers.

I picked one sky blue blazer and went towards the mirror to see how it looks. I saw Sayali standing there. Sanvi was infront of the mirror holding few tops in her hand . She took one top and kept it infront of her and asked Sayali through mirror.Sayali shook her head in disapproval. I went and stood next to Sayali. Then Sanvi took next top. I and Sayali said no shaking our heads. Then she took another top and this time Amit also joined us and again we all shook our head as no. She huffed and took the last top in her hand and kept it infront of her . We all nodded our heads up and down like dolls.

Sayali asked me to try the blazer . I said ok and went towards the trial room to see Sanvi entering in one of the rooms. I entered into the room next to hers. And I started removing my coat and a realisation hit me ...... Sanvi is behind this partition. She must be changing. I gulped hard at that thought and just stared at the wall partition. And an unknown desires started building inside me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I never had such thoughts for any girl before. ...what are you doing to me Sanvi.I quickly wore the blazer and ran out of the trial room.

Sayali and Amir asked me why I was panting. I just said nothing and saw Sayalis eyes big in amusement. She was looking behind me. I turned and saw Sanvi in crisp top and a pencil skirt . She was looking absolutely stunning. She asked raising her eyebrows how it looks and Sayali gave her a Thumps up. She nodded and turned back towards the trial room. Sayali said the blazer feeting is perfect and told me to go and change.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as I want to avoid going to the trial room until Sanvi is inside so I made an excuse saying " Aaa mmm. I.. I want to look for some more blazers , am yaah"

"Why are you stammering?" Sayali asked confused. I said nothing and went from there and saw one off-white blazer on mannequin. I liked it instantly.I asked if it's available in my size . They said the one put on the mannequin is my size only and it's the last piece so they will have to remove it. I said ok and was waiting for them to give me the blazer. Then I saw Sanvi coming out in black top and jeans and a casual front open red blazer on top. The look is opt for the tech event. We all nodded our heads in approval and again she went to change. Meanwhile we selected blazers for Amit and he went into the trial room. I waited till Sanvi comes out and then went to try my other blazer. We three had finished but as usual Sayali couldn't finalise. She almost tried all the outfits. Like Amit said,she did a fashion parade for us. Even the counter girls got fed up with her. And you know what method she choose to finalise the outfits. She kept around ten of them and did eenie mini mani mo.And everyone were trying hard to control their laughter. " God Sayali grow up". Amit said irritated at her childish behaviour.

Then we paid the bills and went to have some snacks as we were a bit tired after shopping.We started to go towards the parking area when Sayali suggested we can go to the nearby beach.We agreed and went in our respective cars.

Sayali dragged Sanvi out of the car and started running while pulling her along towards the shore. She is such a child. We also removed our shoes and joined them. We all were jumping like kids in the water without any worry of the world. Then Sanvi taught us to play Kabaddi with the waves. It was so much fun. After that we sat on the beach for sometime talking and looking at the sunset. Wind was causing Sanvis hair to flow freely in the air and her hair were doing something to me. I kept my hand on my chest to calm my running heart a bit.

Then we decided to leave as it was becoming dark .I told them to drive safely. We bid our byes and went our ways.

It will be definately one of the memorable days of my life.