Wedding seasons are here

Enjoy the melody. I personally love this video can watch it n no of times

Sanvis pov

After that incident in the restaurant I had to be extra careful. Raj uncle definitely got a doubt on me and I am sure that father -son duo are going to keep tabs on me every now and then. So I decided to neglect everything and got myself immersed in my work and studies. So hardly I was going out. To be precise only on Sundays to Krupas place to help her with marriage preparations or shopping. But I could always feel like someone is following us or keeping watch on us whenever I had accompanied Krupa for shopping.

One day in the evening after my work got over I was watering the plants in my balcony when I saw Raj uncle coming to our home along with Rajashri aunty, Prasad Bhai and Pooja didi. I stopped my work and
went down stairs to the living room and saw father-son duo smirking at me. What's the matter guys.

" Its going to be fun to have a marriage in our family." I snapped at Pooja didi. Who is getting married in our family? Are they talking about me?.

" Ohh Sanvi did you hear the good news? Shiv is getting married." I just started at all of them. I mean are they all real. Shiv is Raj uncles youngest son and is of my age. I mean who gets married at such a young age? He is only 22!

" It would have been double good news if Sanvi had agreed to marry". Raj uncle said staring at me. From that day he is behaving strangely with me.

" But what's the hurry.? I mean hardly one month is left for marriage." My father asked.

What ? Next month is the wedding. Exactly! what's the hurry.?

" You know my health condition.I have already suffered one heart attack. I want to see my son getting settled. Then I will not have any regrates." Rajshre aunty said.

Everyone nodded understandingly.

" And Sanvi your Sunday mornings are booked with me for preparations alright? " Pooja di said turning towards me."

" Ofcourse di" I said. It's better to be with her and kaki instead of the father son duo.

Shivs marriage is just one week before Krupas.Well wedding seasons are here!

This one month passed in blink of the eye. And today is the wedding.Everyone was insisting me to wear a saree but I chose to wear a long traditional blue gown. I kept my makeup natural and left my hair open.

Authors pov

At the wedding Pooja had invited her staff from the college too.They all were astonished to see the resemblance between Pooja and Sanvi. Inspite of being cousin sisters Sanvi looked like younger version of Pooja. They both were extremely beautiful.And why note? both had inherited their looks from their grandmother. They both were carbon copy of their grandmother to be precise.

Many had asked for Sanvis hand. Infact one of Poojas staff asked about Sanvi but they denied saying that she is doing her master's.

Siddhans pov

It's only one week left for Mayurs wedding. Preparations are going in full swing and thank God we have semester breaks. Otherwise it would have been extremely difficult to manage studies, company and wedding preparations.

It's Sunday and the whole day I was with Mayur ,busy in wedding preparations.In the evening when I returned home ,I met my youngest mausi Gayatri at the gate.She was leaving. I talked with her about random things for few minutes and then she left saying she will get late for dinner.Gauri must have reached from college and waiting for her.

I went in my room to freshen up and came out for dinner.

" Amm Siddhan Gayatri had come today." My mom said passing dish to me.