Siddhan's confession

Siddhan's POV

It was so blissful..... Walking on the beach with Sanvi by my side. Her hair blowing in the air.... her blowing hair always does something to me ..like the kuch kuch hota hain feeling. You know what I mean. I still can't believe this is happening.

We need to talk. I have so many things to tell her, ask her. But I don't know how to start.

"Ahmm.." I cleared my throat to gain her attention.

She looked at me and I couldn't help but admire her eyes... their shade looks different in the sunset.

" You've got beautiful eyes". I said and I always wanted to tell her this. I think I should tell her everything from the beginning.

" I fell for your eyes when I saw you for the first time in the temple." I told her the truth.

" Do you remember our little encounter at the temple?". I asked her and she just nodded.

" Oh Sanvi please speak . You look like those dolls with spring in their neck whenever you node." I told her chuckling.

"Yes , I remember ". She said with a low voice.

" Sorry for my behaviour that day. You must have thought of me as a pervert." I said remembering that day.

" What? No !why are you saying like that?" She asked me.

" Because I was looking at you again and again". I said

" Hmm .... Ya actually my mother also noticed that. But you look too innocent to be called pervert. " She said shaking her head.

" I liked your smile.....and you never made me uncomfortable". She said genuinely.

" We will go to the temple every year on 15th august to take blessings." I said and she immediately agreed.

Then I remembered our next meeting at the cafe.

" I was impressed that you and your group were working hard on your final year project even though you were not interested in coding. I have many friends who took readymade projects from me and didn't even bothered to understand it. Like I have my friend Aditi and her group.Apart from the theoretical concepts she doesn't knows anything about the project. Even the flow of the code." I told her sighing.

"Well after you and your friends left Amit and Sayali didn't miss a chance to tease me.
After our group study when I reached home I called Mayur and told him about our meeting.And actually when you said you are vegetarian I thought you are a Brahmin." I told her remembering our stupid assumptions.

" What? " she asked frowning.

" Yes,I was even disappointed at that time because I assumed that you are a Brahmin.I and Mayur even discussed about it that if I am sure about my feelings for you then I should be ready to go against my parents and family." I told her and she was shocked listening to all these.

"And next we met at the wedding I think and then at Sriyas place. That day also when you said the groom is your niece and her mother and your mother are step sisters and then Sriyas grandmother and your mother are step sisters we came to the conclusion that your mother belongs to our caste. But again we made assumption that your mother must have married a Brahmin". I told her and laughed remembering our sily assumptions back then.

" What nonsense? Unbelievable." She said shaking her head.

"But I haven't understood the relations you have with Gautam and Sriya. Can you explain how ?" I asked her

" Well,my grandfather had two daughters from first marriage...that is Gautams grandmother and Sriyas grandmother.They both are real sisters. And from second marriage he had three children. My mom, aunt Pushpa and uncle." She explained.