Birthday Girl

Siddhan's pov.

Our sight got finalised for incubation centre and innovation labs. We decided to allot the ground and first floor to it and we will keep the top floor for our company. And the renovation and interior work started.Baba and kaka were looking after it. I and Amit will have our own cabins.As we hire more people we can expand further. We have decided that we will decentralise our office that means we will offer work from home as well as hybrid work culture to get more and more candidates.Also we need to arrange a small canteen on the ground floor and cofee and tea machines on each floor. Also home made food will be provided for free as we want everyone to fully concentrate on their work only without any worry and distraction. Satej from Edutech arranged a video call with their CEO Mr Sonik Kumar.He gave me virtual tour of their incubation centre and innovation labs and suggested to keep a dedicated lab for drones and robotics. He wished me luck and I called up Amit to do changes in the interiors of the inovation labs. We have to devide it into three labs now and one hall as spare.

Now I have to balance my college and professional life and it's dam hectic. After coming from college I am busy with Shashank uncle's mall project. But one relief is that I can do it at my own pace but that doesn't mean I am procrastinating. Saturday I shoot some tutorial videos for playlist and after dinner at 9:00 live doubt clearing session. Even Sundays I am not free. Morning at 11:00 live classes and after that I have to prepare for topics on classes for next Sunday.

This routine continued and soon our internal exam were around. So I paused the project work and also made announcement  on YouTube that there won't be any classes on Sundays in this month as I have exams approaching .I ,Sayali and Amit did group studies on weekends.

After our exams got over I was back to my routine.. college ,project,video recordings,  live sessions. As the incubation center,labs and the company office interior work was almost done,Amit got busy in marketing to get projects for our company as we are going to start hiring. Amits sister Amrita will be joining us as our HR head soon.So she and Amit will be taking the interviews most of the time and I will take their technical round.

In between this I didn't miss to get glimpsem of my girl.Everyday I used to wait near her department building talking to some of my friends from IT department just to see her getting down from the college bus. She is doing remote internship but Sayali told me that she prefers doing it in college as it's their last semester and she will miss her friends. So they all seat together and do their individual internships and also their final year project.

I saw my phone ringing, It was Mayur.

Mayur: " Hey.. Sid it's Krupas birthday this Saturday please suggest me a gift for her."

Siddhan: " propose her for marriage. "

There was silence on the other side of the line.

Siddhan" Mayur are you there ?".

Mayur: " Yes... I was just thinking what you said just now."

Siddhan" " Are you seriously going to propose her ? I was just kidding."

Mayur : " hmm yes I mean why not. She is completing her college in one or two months. She has no plans of doing further studies. And I am also fed up of our daily fights. Its like a loose connection. If I propose her we will take this relationship more seriously.What say?"

Siddhan" Are you sure don't you think it's too early?".

Mayur:" I am ok with it. I am going to propose that's it."

Siddhan" But if she is not ready now ,you both are not going to fight over it. Let her take her own decision."

Mayur:" Ofcourse, you think she listens to me ?".