Family OR Love?

Sanvis POV

Siddhan must have left for US by now. His flight is in an hour. Must be at the airport. Is he thinking about me. Is he missing me?

He has not even left the country and I am becoming sooo impatient. How I will survive the whole year?

I must not think like this. I can't tie him with me all the time. He has to achieve his dreams. I must not become a hurdle in his path rather his strength.

I have promised him that I will wait for him. I could see so much of hope and trust in his eyes. I can wait for him my entire life.

I think I should concentrate on my project now. Even Siddhan wouldn't appreciate me sulking like this. I need to fully immerse myself into work and study. It will help me to keep my mind occupied.

Again I looked at the clock on the wall and it's time for his flight. He must have already boarded the flight.

I sighed and prayed for his safe journey.

I opened my laptop and started doing my work.

I can't thank God enough to send Siddhan in my life. He has given me the correct path. Whatever I am today and will be doing ahead is all because of him. And not only me but he has given opportunities to so many students from our college and outside. He is truly what they call him.. 'Codder masiha '.

I am really glad I am doing my digital finance post graduation online and that though from Updrade. Their curriculum is opt for working professionals. I am also learning a lot from my internship. My baby steps towards my career.

Like this days passed into weeks and weeks passed into months.

I didn't realize it but I am quite busy all the time. All these months, my routine is work - study-work.

But in all this there was this time during the weekends where I watch Siddhans live sessions on his YouTube channel,even though I was not at all interested in the topics he was discussing. I wait for the weekends just to see him,to hear his voice.

I have already opened the link to his live sessions. Still ten minutes are left. I don't want to miss even one second. I want to be here when he will be live. I have locked the door of my bedroom and asked everyone not to disturb me for an hour or so.

Last one minute left and I have glued my eyes on the timer on the screen.And here he is.... ' Hi guys, this is your friend Siddhan and welcome to my YouTube channel......'my heart skips a bit whenever he comes live on screen. Stupid hormones of mine.

I just stared at the screen and wished if I could enter inside the screen and talk to him now. I know, silly of me.

If someone sees me right now,looking at the screen dreamily, they will think I am fangirling some celebrity.

'And now it's time to finish the session'.I came out of my dreamland hearing this and looked at Siddhan longingly.
Unknowingly my hand caressed Siddhan's face on the screen.I wish I could touch him.
' Bye guys ,thanks for watching. Do hit the like button and If you have not subscribed please subscribe to my channel. See you next time.Bye.' With this the screen went blank and I stared it for a few seconds still my hand on the screen.

I sat there for a few more minutes and then went to sleep.

I usually completely immerse myself into my studies and work. But when I am not, then I simply watch Siddhan's previous videos on his YouTube channel.I eagerly wait for any updates of Siddhan from Sayali or Krupa.

I am scared of myself now. I have really started behaving like some obsessed fan.

But I miss him......