Chapter 2-Ruined

It's the third time Rubab's mother fainted just imagining her only daughter's situation. Rubab's cousins and aunts were trying to calm her down but nothing was working. A doctor was called as well but it also went in vain.

Rubab's father was talking to the police with teary eyes while her brothers were searching for her in the whole city like crazy people. Her brothers started blaming themselves for not being able to keep their sister safe. 

Walid was way too stunned to react. He was trying to not think of anything worse for Rubab but nothing was working. He doesn't want to think anything bad but his heart was saying something else. It was scared. 

All the musis and giggles of Mirza have stopped after the news of Rubab's abduction. Ayesha told Rubab's family members what happened to them and after hearing her they felt like the earth around them had stopped spinning. 

" Sir, It seems like they kidnapped her for the jewellery," A police officer told Selim whose eyes were red and his face was pale. It's not needed to describe how a father was feeling when his only daughter is missing.

Selim answered bursting into tears" Amir, I just want my daughter back. I don't care about the jewellery. I don't care about anything. I just want my daughter."

" Don't worry, Sir. I promise you that in the next 24 hours I will find out your daughter," Inspector Amir promised and then left Rubab's house.

While Rubab's family was losing their sanity and crying their eyes out for Rubab, her abductor was enjoying his coffee standing on the balcony of his huge villa. He wasn't just enjoying. He was waiting. For Rubab. His prey.

He was observing the only rose in the garden. His thick fingers caressed his beard like he was thinking about something deeply. He scowled with sudden irritation. 

" Rubab means Rose," he sounded disgusted. 

He took out his gun. It didn't took seconds for him to shoot down that rose. Two birds flew away from the tree by the sudden terrifying sound.

He was enjoying himself when he felt someone's footsteps approaching him. He didn't bother to turn behind like he knew who it was.

" Did she struggle too much, Jumman?" His intense intimidating voice echoed through the whole area.

Jumman answered chuckling," It was an easy task to do, Sir. She got inside the car willingly thinking that her brother send it for her."

" A foolish woman," Jumman babbled but the man heard him.

He mocked taking a long sip," She can be anything but not a foolish woman."

Jumman didn't understand the meaning behind his boss's words. So, he kept looking at him with curious eyes. He doesn't know why his boss is after this particular girl. He has been serving his boss for a long time. Approximately, ten years or more. He never saw his boss taking interests on girls. Sometimes he even doubt that his boss must be a virgin till now. So, it was a bit weird for him.

" Where is she now?" The man asked Jumman.

Jumman answered," Rahella bi took her to one of the guest rooms."

The man nodded his head. He forwarded his legs to meet his prey. His lips curled upwards forming a devilish smile. 

" She looks innocent," the man found Rahella bi standing in front the guest room. She seemed worried to him. His eyes didn't miss the confused expression on her wrinkled face.

Leaning close to Rahella bi he questioned back," Are you sure?"

" Looks can be deceiving," he smiled but the envy and disgust in his voice didn't go unnoticed by Rahella bi.