Chapter-26

Rubab kept staring at Razia with her shocked eyes. She couldn't digest the fact that Dawood is Darwish's brother. The same Dawood she had a relationship with once. The same Dawood whom she used for her own interest.

" Are you ok?" Razia questioned noticing Rubab's wide eyes and pale face.

Rubab's voice got stuck inside her throat because everything was making sense to her now. She couldn't recall what exactly she did to Dawood but according to her friend Ayesha, she used to bully Dawood.  She might have done extremely wrong to Dawood and that was why Darwish was behaving like a brute to her.

" Bhabhi," Razia called again.

A shocked petrified yelp left Rubab's mouth. Without answering anything to Razia she ran to her room hurriedly. Shutting the door she sat on the floor while pulling her legs close to her chest.

Rubab's eyes got stuck on the floor. She even forgot to blink her eyes. Slowly, she was understanding everything. Her kidnapping, Walid's arrest, her brother's arrest and her marriage with Darwish. Everything was planned by Darwish. 

" He kidnapped me and raped me so that Walid could call off the wedding," Rubab shook her head in denial.

She mumbled with disgust," I am married to him! That rapist! That disgusting creature!"

Rubab's guts twisted inside her and the next moment she threw up everything she ate in the morning. She was disgusted beyond the level that she was married to her rapist. She was married to the person whom she despised the most. Now she was understanding why she always felt his closeness so familiar every time.

Her eyes stung with tears. Covering her mouth with one of her hands Rubab continued sobbing. She didn't know what she should do at this moment. Her mind was on the verge of exploding. She wasn't able to digest the bitter truth. She kept hiccupping until her eyes started burning. 

After a few moments, she stood up and searched for her phone. She found it on the bed. Abruptly she picked it up and called her brother Joheb. There was no way she would live under the same roof with her abductor. 

" Rubi, how are you?" Joheb asked smiling.

Rubab cried out," Joheb, please take me to our house."

Joheb panicked after hearing her words," What? Why are you crying? Is everything alright?"

" It..was... Darwish," Rubab hiccupped making Joheb confused. 

She pleaded," Please, come here right now and take me to our house. I can't live with that man."

Her quivering tone was enough for Joheb to understand that something was wrong. He didn't ask anything further because there was no way Rubab would cry for no reason.

" I am coming right now," Joheb answered and disconnected the call. 

In the meantime, Rubab left for Darwish's room to confront him. She marched to his room like a fearless lioness. She wanted answers from him. She wanted to know what she did so wrong that he decided to snatch away her dignity. If she was wrong then he should have confronted her and she would have apologised for her wrongdoing. Who gave him the right to ruin a woman's dignity?

Darwish was working on his laptop when Rubab barged inside the room. His eyes widened with surprise at her sudden arrival. He stood up from his chair the moment he took a good look at her. He observed her from head to toe and understood that something was wrong. Her enraged demeanour was giving him a red signal.

" Didn't I order you to not come here without my permis..........." His words got stuck inside his throat. His eyes got shut down instantly because of her warm spit on his face. 

It took a few good seconds for Darwish to understand what just happened. With the back of his hands, he wiped away her spit and diverted his gaze at her with a disbelief expression. He found her fuming in rage.

" Your this audacity!" He shouted. " You spat on me! You spat on Darwish Ibne Yazdani!" He roared like a wounded lion but one slap from her was enough to shut his mouth.

Slowly, he raised his hand to touch the place where her hand connected. This time he didn't just look at her with disbelief. His eyes started blazing like fire. Nobody ever disrespected him like that. How dare a mere woman whom he hates can disrespect him!

" You deserve more than this slap, you rapist," Rubab screamed shaking with fury while Darwish creased his brows.

She questioned," Surprised?"

" How did I come to know that you were the one who abducted me and raped me for days?" She added while his face turned pale. 

She grabbed his collar," Do you think I am a fool?"

Darwish was dumbfounded by her outburst. He blinked his eyes looking at her teary eyes.

" Was it Dawood who told you to ruin my dignity?" Rubab questioned.

Darwish felt like the world around him has stopped spinning. How the hell she got to know that he was related to Dawood? 

" If I was wrong I would have apologised to him. But, was it necessary to ruin me like that?" Rubab burst into tears while Darwish was still wondering how did she figure out everything.

After shedding tears for a few moments Rubab looked into his eyes," You are going to jail. You fucking monster."

A painful cry left Rubab's mouth feeling his rough hands grabbing her arms. She tried her best to get away from him but he was stronger than her. Her little energy didn't work on him. With an abrupt pull, he drew her close to him. Her lips almost collided with his lips but she turned her face in another direction making a foul expression.

" Have you lost your mind finally?" He questioned as if he didn't know anything. " Who is Dawood? What are you talking about."

Rubab turned her face at him with disbelief. What did he think? He would sprout some lies and she would believe him. He thinks he can keep fooling her but she wasn't buying his lies anymore.

" Your denial won't change anything. I know who you are," Rubab replied with confidence that he couldn't fool her anymore.

Darwish had been fearing for this. The moment she will get to know that he was her abductor she will start hating him even more. Eventually, she will ask for a divorce and will want to go away from him. That's what he fears. He had no idea how he became obsessed with her. Her presence in his house. Her innocent face. 

" Look," Darwish exhaled some breath. " There must be some kind of misunderstanding," He tried to convince her with his calm voice. 

He softened his voice," Neither I know any Dawood nor I abducted you. You are........."

" So, you are saying that Razia was lying to me? You are saying that you behaved like a brute with me without any reason. Whom are you trying to convince, Darwish?" Rubab interrupted. " Whatever you did, you will be punished. I will make sure that you get the punishment you deserve," She said without any fear in her voice.

Darwish let out a pissed-off growl after hearing her." Do you have any proof that I abducted you?" He questioned.

Rubab was silent because there was no physical proof except her understanding of the whole matter. If she wants to punish him then she has to gather proof at any cost and she has no idea how she was going to do this.

" Do you?" Darwish shouted in her face making her cower backwards.

Their heated argument was interrupted by a familiar female voice. The voice called," Darwish."

Rubab turned behind and froze in her place. For a few seconds, she couldn't even breathe after seeing the person. She stumbled backwards watching the monstrous lady who was none other than Rahella bi. After seeing Rahella bi everything became crystal clear in front of Rubab. 

Rubab heard Darwish cursing under his breath," Fuck!"

Vote, comment & follow.