Chapter-25

" What did you say?" Rubab questioned getting close to Darwish who seemed impassive by her sudden presence.

She confronted him," You ruined Walid's relationship! That means you knew me before we met! Who are you?"

Now, everything was making sense to Rubab. Darwish knew her from the beginning and there must be some kind of grudges he was holding for her and that's why he was behaving like a brute with her. She might have done something to him that she couldn't recall but he remembers clearly. Rubab wasn't buying his silence anymore. She realized that there must be some kind of stupid game he was playing. 

" What's your enmity with me?" Rubab questioned sounding suspicious.

Before Darwish could reply Rubab's mind spoke ' What if Darwish is the person who kidnapped her and raped her repeatedly?' This thought crossed her mind and her whole face turned pale. She took a step backwards shaking her head. Is she married to that disgusting creature? 

" How dare you interfere in my matters? huh!" Darwish grabbed her arm tightly making her hiss in pain.

He shouted in her face," How dare you eavesdrop on my conversation?"

" It was you?" Rubab questioned making him raise his brow.

Her lips quivered," It was you who kidnapped me." 

His hands loosened around her arms the moment those words rolled out from her mouth. He was flabbergasted by her sudden question. If she gets to know the truth then she will surely run away from him or report him to the police. And, he doesn't want to lose her at any cost.

A few days ago it didn't matter to him if she will come to know the truth because he was planning to sell her to a brothel after using her to his heart's content. But, the situation changed suddenly. His feelings started changing without his realization.

" Have you lost your mind?" He questioned as if she was wrong. 

She shot back," Talk about yourself! I know that he knew me before our marriage. It was all your plan to ruin my life."

She grabbed his collar," Tell me what I did to you? You want to take revenge, don't you?" 

Darwish jerked away her hands and yelled," Shut the fuck up and get out." He pointed his finger at the door.

Rubab refused shaking her head," Without knowing the truth I am not leaving."

Darwish was pissed off by her stubborn attitude. He was disturbed after seeing the suspicion in her eyes and he knew that he had to stop this conversation right now. 

" I knew that politeness won't suit you," he grabbed her hand tightly almost cutting her blood supply.

Before Rubab could understand anything she was thrown outside of his room. He shut the door right on her face and Rubab realized that he was hiding something. The way he reacted she wasn't any fool that she won't understand anything.

Rubab's suspicion on Darwish kept growing with every passing second. Returning to her room she kept pacing here and there while thinking about everything from the first. She continued analyzing Darwish's every single word making her suspicion stronger.

" He knew me," She mumbled. " Or I knew someone close to him. He always blamed me for ruining someone's life. Who could be that someone?"

Rubab tried a lot to solve this puzzle but she failed. She felt like running away from Darwish because she was sick after realizing that he might be the person who snatched her dignity. Without any proper evidence, she couldn't tell about her suspicion to her parents. Her family members were enough fond of Darwish so there was no way they will believe her suspicion.