Chapter 3- Why?

Rubab was laying on the bed like a corpse. There was no movement in her except she was breathing. She was still in the same position where the man left her. She has no energy left to move. 

Her legs were still spread, his liquid was flowing down her womanhood, her whole body was covered with hickeys, her eyes were still blindfolded and her hair was a complete mess.

A few moments later Rubab sensed a presence in the room. She was sure that it wasn't him because she didn't feel the masculine scent like before. Feeling footsteps approaching her she managed to pull her legs close to her chest so that the person doesn't see how pathetic she was looking.

Rubab's brows moved and she kept her eyes shut feeling the sudden light on her eyes. Someone just removed the blindfold from her eyes. She also felt the person opening the handcuff.

For a few seconds Rubab couldn't see anything properly since she was blindfolded for a long time. The joints of her arms were paining like hell because her hands were bound and twisted backwards.

Adjusting to the sudden light Rubab looked frontwards. She noticed a middle-aged woman standing right beside the bed. Instinctively she pulled a pillow over her to cover her remaining modesty. Rubab looked at her surroundings and it was a decent bedroom with all kinds of luxurious facilities except that it had no windows.

" Let me take you to the washroom. You need to take a shower and eat something," The middle-aged woman told Rubab.

Her voice was neutral just like her facial expression. She wasn't feeling anything for Rubab. She was doing what she was ordered to do or maybe she was a stone-hearted woman. Or maybe she has some kind of grudges against Rubab.

" Please, let me go. I promise I won't go to the police. I won't complain about anything. Just let me return to my home," Rubab requested with teary eyes.

The woman answered curtly," Don't waste your time crying and begging because it won't help you. Without sir's order, I can't do anything."

Rubab understood who this sir was! It must be that vile man who exploited her dignity a few moments ago. It must be that vile creature who snatched everything from her.

" What I have done? What's my fault? Why is he doing all this to me?" Rubab asked bursting into heart-wrenching sobbing.

The woman seemed uninterested in Rubab's question. She forcefully made Rubab stand on her feet who whimpered feeling the burning sensation down there.

Giving a boring glare the woman started dragging Rubab towards the washroom. Rubab was so lost in her grief that she couldn't ask any questions further. She was just wondering what she has done to deserve this.

Settling her in the bathtub the woman started cleaning Rubab's body. She used expensive shampoos to wash her hair and expensive shower gel to clean Rubab. It felt like she was preparing Rubab for something.

On the other hand, Rubab's mind couldn't forget those touches on her skin. She felt like his fingers were still crawling on her skin like some kind of bug. She felt her stomach twisting remembering his growls while releasing inside her. Her chest heaved up and down feeling his breathing fanning on her skin.

" I am ruined," That's what Rubab could only think.

Once the woman was done showering Rubab, she dried Rubab's hair and body using a towel. She gave a normal Kurti salwar to Rubab which she wore urgently since she was naked for a long time.

Returning to the room Rubab couldn't continue standing. She fell on the bed due to weakness. She hadn't eaten anything since morning and it was already noon. It's not like she was craving food because after what she had faced her hunger had already died down. It was just her body gave up without food.