Chapter 4- Handwriting

It's been a week since Rubab was abducted by that man. Every single night and day was the same for her as the first day. That man would come to satisfy himself just like the first day. Rubab lost count of how many times he defiled her, crushed her soul and dignity. Over time she was losing her hope to be freed. She was losing her sanity due to the continuous exploitation of her dignity.

The most pathetic thing about everything is that she doesn't even know this man. She doesn't even know how he looks or how his voice sound. Her blindfold, handcuffs and ropes will be removed only when it's time to feed her and bathe her. Otherwise, every time she would be laying on the bed with a blindfold and handcuffs.

It doesn't matter how he looks. For Rubab, he is just an animal. Nothing else.

Just like every other day, Rubab was laying on the bed. Her clothes were gone. They were scattered on the floor in pieces. The man was busy pounding inside her. His thrusts were rough and deep for Rubab. His moaning and heavy breathing disgusted her to the point that she felt like vomiting.

She wasn't crying anymore. She was just silent like there was nothing left inside her. The man never listened to her pleas then why waste her valuable tears? Now, whenever he comes to defile her she just stays silent biting her lips.

Finishing inside her for the third time, the man started taking relaxed breathing. Whatever his intention, one thing was sure he was getting addicted to her.

Standing up the man started putting on his pant. But, his eyes were fixed on the broken girl in front of him. Looking at his expressionless face no one can guess what he was thinking.

" What do you want from me?" Rubab managed to utter between her silent sobbing.

As usual, there was no response but she could feel his warm breath fanning her lips. She tried to crawl backwards because he disgusts her.

" Would you ever let me go? If not, then just kill me, please. I can't take this trauma anymore," Rubab requested helplessly.

The man didn't respond as usual. He didn't even show any emotion on his face. He forwarded his legs to leave the room. Coming out of the room he rolled his eyes. Her requests, her tears and her sufferings he doesn't care.

Rahella entered the room with clothes and food just like every other day. Rubab's body shook a little bit when the blindfold was removed. The sudden light almost burned her eyes. Rubab feels like she will lose her eyesight soon because most of the time she would be blindfolded.

" Put on the clothes and eat," Rahella ordered.

Rubab let out a painful chuckle looking at the food and clothes. She wondered what was she for them. A doll to play with?

" That man is raping me every single day and you are allowing him. What kind of woman are you?" Rubab questioned sounding disgusted. Rahella clenched her jaw.

Rubab continued saying," I know that you are no maid of him because no maid wears such expensive clothes. I don't even know why you call him sir. If you are his mother, aunt, sister or whatever! How are you allowing him to do such disgusting vile things to Me?"

Her questions seemed to be triggering a strong nerve inside Rahella. Leaning close to Rubab, she grabbed a fistful of her hair. With flickered eyes Rubab let out a whimper.

" Don't try my patience girl. Just do whatever I say and don't question me," Rahella warned Rubab.

Rubab taunted her," If I was your daughter, would you have suggested the same thing to her?"

A whimper left Rubab's mouth feeling the burning sensation on her left cheek. Her face turned in another direction and her lips busted open at the impact. Rahella almost punched Rubab.