Chapter-21

Rubab was sitting beside her father holding one of his hands. Her teary eyes were fixed on his injured face. The doctors declared that he was out of danger but still, Rubab wasn't convinced. After her confrontation with Darwish, she did not want to leave her father even for a single second. She already realized that a person like Darwish can do anything.

She was startled by a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes widened with sudden horror noticing that it was none other than Darwish. After threatening her, he went outside to attend to a call and returned just now.

" You are exhausted, love. Let's go home," Darwish said sugar coating his words. " You can meet your father tomorrow."

For a few seconds, Rubab couldn't recognize him. The concern in his voice felt so genuine that she almost fell into his trap. Realization hit her hard soon. Her family members were here and that's why he was talking sweetly. She didn't dare tell her family members about Darwish's wickedness because he threatened her already about it.

" Don't touch me," Rubab snapped jerking away his hand.

Darwish almost raised his hand to strike right across her face but he controlled himself. He felt her behaviour extremely embarrassing. How dare she insult him in front of her family members!

" Love, don't test my patience," he rubbed his hand on her shoulder forcing a smile on his face.

Rubab's lips quivered. She gulped down nervously looking into his eyes. She could see the threat in his eyes.

" Yes, Rubi. We are here. No need to be worried," Joheb interrupted. " You should return with your husband."

Rubab shook her head in denial," I don't want to."

Darwish lost his patience. Grabbing her wrist tightly he started dragging her outside. Rubab did not struggle but she left reluctantly. She wishes she could tell her family members what kind of person was Darwish. She wishes she could go back in time and cancel this marriage.

Rubab was thrown on the floor like a speck of dirt the moment they stepped inside the house. She crawled backwards looking at his face. He was looking like a predator that was ready to devour her anytime soon. She lost all the courage that was left inside her the moment her eyes met his. Those menacing eyes were reflecting fury that shook her from the core. Rubab felt her throat getting dry due to nervousness.

Her eyes widened with pure horror noticing him unbuckling his belt. Was he going to beat her? Would he step that much low? She didn't know he had stepped lower than that already. She shook her head in denial when he slashed the belt in the air creating a screeching sound. An inaudible plea left her mouth.

" It's a medicine for women like you," Darwish slashed the belt in the air again making her jump out of fear.

Rubab tried to run away but he caught her from behind. She cried out in pain feeling a fistful of her hair in his fist. She struggled to free herself but he was stronger than her.

He wrapped the belt around her neck without putting any pressure. Rubab thought he was going to choke her to death but he was actually enjoying her helpless situation of her. He was enjoying how she bend in front of him so easily. 

" What's your problem with me?" Rubab hiccuped. " At least tell me what wrong I did?"

Darwish hushed her," Shh! No talking before punishment." 

He buried his face inside her black wavy hair. She was smelling heavenly. After a long time, he was inhaling the same scent that used to make him wild. He felt like bending her on the table right now and fuck the hell out of her but he has more interesting things to do with her. He can satisfy himself later. He has plenty of time for that.

" Are you going to kill me?" Rubab shuttered.

Darwish cracked into laughter hearing her question. Was he going to kill her? No way. At least not so soon.

" Yes," he answered. Rubab turned her head at him with shock.

He leaned close to her lips," But, not before our honeymoon."

Rubab was disgusted seeing him ogling at her with lust. She caught him looking at her breasts lustfully. She felt like vomiting noticing his lustful eyes of him. He was a certified pervert.

" What's with this look, huh?" He started tightening the belt around her neck. " I have every right to touch whatever you have left to offer." 

Before Rubab could answer or react she was dragged inside the kitchen. She was thrown on the kitchen counter. As a result, she hit her forehead with a nearby wall. She started bleeding out profusely and cried out in pain. 

" You are an animal," Rubab screamed touching her forehead.

He laughed approaching her," You haven't seen anything animalistic yet."

The next moment he tied her hands with a belt and clutched her face. He opened her mouth forcefully while holding a bottle of Korean chilly sauce. Rubab shook her head vigorously. She knew what he was going to do. 

" No....." She cried. " I am sorry," she apologized.

He chuckled," You aren't sorry yet." 

" You burnt my tongue! You pathetic whore! How dare you!" he scowled at her.

He started pouring the chilly sauce inside her mouth. The moment Rubab felt the heat she started screaming like a madwoman. She pleaded him to stop but there was no mercy in his eyes. 

" Stop!" Rubab wailed. " I will die!"

Darwish pulled her head backwards," How does it taste? Huh!"

" You should have thought about the consequences before burning my tongue!" he hooted pouring another ton of chilly sauce inside her mouth.

Rubab wasn't feeling her tongue anymore. All of her tastebuds were burnt along with her throat. Her throat was itching and burning like hell. She cried plaintively to stop this suffering but he did not. 

" Water!" Rubab's voice came out like a whisper. 

Darwish smirked looking at her helpless situation. That's how he wanted to see her. Helpless, vulnerable and completely under his mercy.

" Aww! Poor baby!" Darwish squinted. " You want water?"

He showed a glass of water to Rubab. Her eyes sparkled with desperation. If her hands were not tied she would have grabbed it tightly and gulped down the water in one go.

" Here you go," He splashed the water right across her face.

Rubab closed her eyes before falling onto her knees while Darwish started laughing like a maniac. He saw her struggling, begging and crawling on the floor for water but his stone heart didn't even melt for a second.

" That's how women like you should be treated," Darwish sniggered.

He added further," You reap what you sow!"

Then, he left the kitchen leaving her behind. He left her with her burnt tongue, throat and a broken heart. Rubab was hoping for a better life but she never imagined that her life will turn into hell like this!

Vote, comment & follow.