Swad!Dream x Nightmare x DS!Dream

BOTTOM ENERGY

Warnings: swearing, suggestive themes

Type: Romantic fluff

Words: 1k

Forgive me for any mistakes, I'm really confused about Dreamswap and Swapdream. Correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry if it wasn't like you wanted it.

●●●

The day started off sweet and pleasant for Nightmare. Almost as sweet as chocolate, but he knew that it wasn't going to last long.

His blue pupil staring into a well known figure with disappointment. Nightmares arms were crossed as he sighed and looked away.

"Uh..." was all the bright figure said, he was a stranger, but at the same time Nightmare recognized him. Another version of the person that tries to stop Nightmare from completing his evil goals.

As the strange skeleton stood up to not appear vulnerable to Nightmare he stared at the tar covered skeleton. He still needs to go back because he knows that he isn't in the perfect form to fight that guy that stood in front of him.

As the familiar figure of his alternative brother glared at him, he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. God, he needs to go back and scold everyone involved for making him teleport to an unknown place.

Nightmare was thankful that atleast it wasn't the other guy that was all weird around him. Disgusting...

Delusion knew who the person in front of him was, but he wasn't cheerful to know that it was an alternative version of the person he wants dead. Delusion knew that Nightmare had the upper hand here, right now atleast.

He shrieked as a tendril rushed in his direction, his pupils glancing at the tendril that thankfully missed and Nightmare. Delusion tried to open a portal while looking back at the alternative version of his brother.

"I gave you the time to run, but apparently you're brain dead." Nightmares chilling voice made Delusion shiver as he fully turned around with his weapon in hand, ready to fight any moment.

"Excuse me? I don't think we even have a brain." Dream coughed as he realized he went off script. He gripped his weapons as he continued. "I will end you one way or another. It should be you running away rather than me."

Nightmare laughed at Delusions statement, how dumb of him. His terrifying smile made Dream second guess himself, but he remained still.

As Delusion swung at Nightmare his weapon got caught in the goop. Dream stared as his weapon melted and he sighed, knowing that his favorite sword was done for.

"You sure are amusing." Nightmare commented on Dreams expression when he saw his sword melting. Delusion raised a "brow" at the comment, not noticing a portal open.

"Ah, Nightmare my favorite person!" a delighted voice speaks from the portal as a tall figure that was still shorter than Delusion stepped out. Above their head rested a halo like crown? Whatever, Delusion needed to—

"Don't even dare to get close you disgusting... thing!" Nightmare quickly yelled out while pointing at the figure that just arrived. The person frowned before grinning cheerfully.

"Geez, didn't know ya hated me. Oh hey there alternative version of me." the figures pupil stared directly into Delusions eye sockets. It was very uncomfortable for Delusion, but the other person shrugged it off and approached Nightmare.

"Oh my God. Go away I'm trying to fight someone unless you want to regret it."

Nightmares attempts of making Solar leave were pathetic, Delusion noted that he was "scared" or just "disgusted" by that person. Maybe he can use it for his own gain.

"Oh! Don't worry, I'll fight them instead!" Solar turned to Delusion who shifted glances around the room he was in. The walls were looking real goo—

Nightmares tendril slapped the Solars head which made the figure laugh nervously as he massaged the spot he was slapped in.

"You both better leave!" Nightmares tone of voice was laced with hatred and disgust as he pointed at Delusion and Solar.

"I just got here! Man, you can't let me leave now can you?" Solars voice was more threatening with every word that he spoke. Delusion was quite confused, but glad that he wasn't really involved in this.

Before Nightmare could respond Delusion wanted to ask them something.

"So, uh, how do I leave."

!

Delusions thoughts were interrupted as Nightmare yelled at him with a smack to his head.

"Are you even listening?" right, Delusion drifted his thoughts to his first actual meeting with Nightmare and Solar because he didn't feel like listening to Nightmares boring lectures. Delusion nervously laughed and nodded his head.

"Glad to hear that, now, what was I talking about?" shit. Delusion is so fucked right now, but he decided to play it cool.

"Oh sorry, thought you were asking about something else. I was thinking—"

"You can think?" Solar interrupted Delusions essay about how he was thinking about JR and how to improve everything he did. Nightmare glared at Solar and glanced back to Delusion.

"You're a horrible partner just to let you know." Nightmare angrily stomped away at which Solar bursted out laughing. Delusion looked at him with concern and annoyance.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?"

"You give off bottom energy. I think you should listen to Nighty rant rather than think about useless stuff." Delusion gasped at what Solar said and put his hand on his chest with an angry look in his pupils.

"What the hell dude. You're a bottom I bet!"

"Nah, I give off top energy."

"No, it's bottom energy!"

...

"Shut the fuck up!" Nightmare yelled at them from the kitchen, probably going to poison them if they won't stop being this loud.

"Sorry Nighty! It's just that this bottom is angry about true facts." Nightmare freezes as he hears what Solar said, did they seriously have an argument about this? Fucking idiots.

"Tsk! How about I show you then? I will top Nightmare all day long." Delusion glared at Solar as he gladly glared back, his arms were crossed as he leaned on the couch.

"Haha, not on my watch bitch."