Error x Blue

Warnings: swearing, Dream legally swearing, other than that? Yeah just a fluffy oneshot

Type: Romantic fluff

Words: 2,2k

This is kinda old I did this like a month ago. You can see how my writing kinda changed in the middle lol, didn't feel like rewriting.

Also, today is independence day in Poland and I decided to do a double upload since its a holiday.

●●●

Error rolls his pupils as he sees Blue excitedly run into the snow. But he can't help and smile at his cute behavior, Blue lived in snowdin yet he's still excited to see snow. Maybe it reminds him of his home and Paps. Probably.

"Error!" Blue shouted with a grin as he ran back to his boyfriend. He was almost completely covered in snow, what a cutie. 

"Yeah?" Error tilted his head as he responded to Blue, he can only wonder what Blue is thinking. Error hopes that-

"Lets build a snowman!" There it is, the dreadful request to build a snowman. Error sighed and shook his head, theres no way he will touch the snow. Error isnt in the mood to be cold.

​​Blue frowned at Errors reply, but he can't force him. 

"Fine, but you name them!" Blue said and ran back to quickly start building the snowman. His excited giggles are what make Error melt along with his hot chocolate, but he loves Blue more than chocolate.

"Sure, whatever." Error replied and sipped his hot chocolate. He glared at the laughing kids nearby and that shut them up pretty quickly. Error acted like a grumpy old man.

After a few minutes Blue was done with the snowman. As he ran to Error with a smile, Error rolled his pupils. Error didn't even know what to name that snowman, why would he even want to name it?

"So, what do we name them?" Blue coughs as he sits down next to Error. Error suspiciously looks at Blue, if he got sick- "I'm fine, by the way." Blue noticed how Error was staring at him.

"Whatever. I don't want to name it." Error sips his hot chocolate, he will need to go back to the kitchen and make some more. Error really didn't want to name thar stupid snowman, but seeing Blues sad face was breaking his soul. "How about Star?" Error quickly says without thinking, it's a shitty name.

"I like it!" Blue went to hug Error, however he did it carefully as to not make Error crash. It's nice of him. Error looked around, there wasn't anything worth of staring at other than that stupid snowman named 'Star'.

Blue went on and rambled about inviting everyone to celebrate Gyftmas, a holiday that humans seem to like. Error dislikes that idea, he doesn't even want to celebrate it. But he would if Blue really wanted to. However he's not going to let Blue invite everyone, it's dumb.

"Pretty please?" Blue looked at Error with a stare that Error couldn't refuse. Error sighs and finally nods causing Blue to happily cheer. "We can do lots of activities! But first I need to prepare the dishes! Mweh-heh!" Blue runs off into his home, Error follows him as he doesn't want to sit outside.

Error really doesn't want to see Inks stupid face. He's obviously not happy with this, but anything for Blue. Even if it will kill him inside, it's worth it.

"What are you even going to cook?" Error asks out of curiosity, he doesn't care about human holidays and dishes. Why would he? It's just stupid. At that question Blue starts to explain why and how is he going to do the dishes. Error listens to it with a smile, although he doesn't remember anything after a few seconds he does like Blues voice.