Killer x Dream

Warnings: betrayal, injury, killer is kinda an asshole, Dream needs to learn about Stranger Danger, broken/injured arm

Type: Romantic angst

Words: 3,3k

Sorry not sorry Dream, should have known about Stranger Danger smh. Also, I'm sorry for kind of being bias, but I feel like this book needs some angst lol

●●●

Dream shivered as he looked at the celling, it wasn't supposed to end up like this. Dream was supposed to help Killer, make him better, happier.

But everything that happened so far wasn't nice.

It was torture, well not literally, it pained Dream to see Killer still siding with Nightmare, still trying to hurt Dream. Dream knew it was wrong, horrible even, to get a crush on someone who actively tries to kill you almost every day.

However when you're not shown a lot of kindness, any act of it is seen as intimacy.

Dream made a mistake, a big one. But he wasn't going to let Killer run away without any consequences, even if Dream somehow does like him.

How did Dream even get a crush on Killer?

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." The voice of Killer made Dream panic, he didn't want it to end like last time, it wasn't pleasant for your knowledge, and well, if Killer is near, you bet that Nightmare wouldn't be that far.

Dream turns around, he was just helping someone out. He was kind, unlike many others, and definitely not an asshole like Killer.

Why was even Killer here?

Shit, Dream knew he should have went with the person to the omegaverse rather than try to help with their injuries now. Dream makes a mental note to not make such decisions anymore.

Dream immediately stepped in front of the injured monster, causing Killer to chuckle at Dreams pathetic attempt at protecting the monster that no one would even remember if they died.

"Stay back..!" Dream loudly said, it was brave, sure, but Killer could see the fear in his face, and it was beautiful. It was fun seeing Dream like that, Killer couldn't disagree. "Or else..." Dream threatened, but he knew that even if they would fight, Dream wouldn't be able to defend the monster while fighting back.

"Oh no, I'm so scared!" Killer mocked Dream and grinned upon seeing Dreams disgusted face. "Too bad Cross isn't here to help you out," Killer says, he didn't like Cross, not after what happened to his arm. Yeah, Killer is still not over it. "Maybe I should break your arm to compensate for what happened before." Killer adds as he takes a step forward, causing Dream to back away.

Dream didn't want his arm to be broken, no one would want to, because it could lead to a lot of problems. Dream wouldn't be able to fight against Nightmare well if he had his arm broken.

Ugh, he needs to focus on not dying while also keeping the monster alive and well.

"What, cat got your tongue?"

Dream glanced at the terrified monster, he couldn't blame them since Dream wasn't that brave either. He wasn't even sure if the injured person was even going to survive.

Dream needed to act selflessly like always, but he couldn't act careless.

"What do you want." Dream glared at Killer, it was always a guessing game when it came to him. Does Killer want to kill him? Or maybe he just wants to hurt him for fun, perhaps it's an order from Nightmare. Dream never knew how to read Killer, that's why Killer was dangerous, atleast to Dream. Killer was unpredictable, it isn't a surprise.