Swad!Dream x Nightmare x DS!Dream

Pandora

Warnings: swearing, Nightmare being so grumpy and an asshole

Type: Romantic fluff

Words: 1,4k

●●●

"Good morning sweetie." the sweetly tone that Solar used made Nightmare want to rot in bed and never ever wake up. But whatever. As he sits up Nightmare covers his eyes as he sees Solars way to bright wings. Sometimes Nightmare wants to cut them off to stop being so bright.

"Fuck off." amazing start of the day Nightmare! You really deserve a reward for this, asshole of the year! Anyways, Nightmare glances at a tray that Solar held, it was full of breakfast food which was enticing but Nightmare knew this was a bribe.

"I and Delusion worked really hard to make you breakfast." Solar glances around the room, nervous about Nightmare discovering what they did to the kitchen. Well, he will see it sooner or later, Delusion better hurry his ass up otherwise a very angry Nightmare will make sure their lifes are miserable today.

"Quit it. What the hell did you do to the kitchen, actually no, I don't want to know. You know what? You both will never enter the kitchen ever again." Nightmare sights as he does feel a little bit guilty, but they signed up for it! The least they can do is learn how to cook or bake. But these idiots can't do anything to save themselves.

"Nighty, you know we didn't exactly mean to burn the kitchen. As an apology how about we go on a perfect date on the surface." fuck you. That's what Nightmare thought, astonishing I know. Solar appeared to be sorry about what happened in the kitchen, which was a total disaster. Nightmare was sure the food was A. Poisoned, B. He will die from eating it because it's so horrible or C. It's disgusting.

"Fine." Nightmare crossed his arms as he looked out the window, the horrible weather made Nightmare grin, atleast he isn't feeling horrible alone. Solar rolled his pupil and went out the room to notify Delusion about Nightmare accepting their offer.

Nightmare wanted to die, really. He knew that he probably needed to go into his passive form to save energy and also to actually enjoy the date. The problem here is that he's... short in that form. And he still hadn't recovered from what happened some days ago, that hurt his pride and he's quite angry about it. But he's just an angry bottom so no need to worry.

Nightmare wasn't a bottom, not one bit! Which were lies that he told himself to feel better, trust me. Uh, anyways, Nightmare got up and went to the kitchen, looking quite disappointed as he stared at the damage done to his beloved kitchen.

"Sorry Nightmare... I, we really tried to do a nice thing for you." Delusion nervously laughed as he sees Nightmares expression change into a more agitated one, if he could even get angrier. The goopy tendrils were swinging everywhere threateningly.

"Oh, don't worry I am definitely not angry. I am pissed off by your behavior." as always. Nightmare rolls his pupil, he will take care of the kitchen later. Right now he needs to convince them not to go on the surface. Any date is better than that.

"What? You're already short." Solar rests his arm on Nightmares head before he gets harshly pushed away, nearly hitting the wall.  "Hey!"

After a very long session of convincing Nightmare to go on a date they managed to do it, in exchange of peace without these two idiots... I believe you know who I am talking about.

Nightmare glares at Solars laughing figure that was amused by his passive forms harmless looks. Delusion thought of passive Nightmare as cute, secretly taking pictures of him in that form. These two are morons, Nightmare hates both.