Sugarplum x Reaper

Warnings: swearing, a lot of not nice insults, Sugarplum abuse

Type: Platonic fluff

Words: 2,2k

I decided to do a rare pair, also yeah, I know that I planned to do a whole book with Sugarplum but right now I don't think I will want to open yet another oneshot book.

Also, Sugarplum is another name for Lust I believe.

Oh and also thank you all for 1k reads.

●●●

"Could you please pretend to be my boyfriend? Just for a few minutes, I'm begging you."

Reaper never thought that someone would request such a favor, usually they would beg for their life and to have another chance. Reaper stared at the skeleton that was constantly looking back, he seemed paranoid about something.

Reaper heard about him, but he couldn't remember his name. Reaper didn't have a lot of time nor the motivation to learn the names of the people that he will see in their last moments.

It was heartbreaking, really.

"Is someone following you?" Reaper asks, as he glances behind the scared stranger. Reaper wasn't heartless to decline the strangers request, Reaper wasn't someone like Ink, the person who lacks emotions. The small nod that the person gave him was enough for Reaper. "It will be fine, sweetheart." Reaper smiles at the stranger, he wasn't going to let someone else be hurt because someone decided to be an asshole.

Reaper still had some decency in him, even after seeing many and many people die. He was kind because the world wasn't.

"Gosh, why are you even running." The annoyed voice of a man called out as a figure emerged from the shadows of an alley. Reaper felt a bitter taste in his mouth as he stared at the approaching person, he never liked any kind of violence. "Who the fuck are you?" The man asked as he stared at Death himself, well, not really since Reapers brother is kind of death as well.

The other skeleton quickly hid behind Reaper, although thankfully he wasn't touching Reaper. It wouldn't be a good thing if they dropped dead due to touching Reaper.

"He's my boyfriend," Reaper starts as he looks at the man, who didn't appear happy to hear that. "What do you want from him?" Reaper says as he crosses his arms, he wasn't going to let that man hurt someone else, especially since he has a choice to help them.

Reaper wants... needs to do good stuff to feel better, it wasn't exactly his decision to become 'Death'.

"Boyfriend? Pfft!" The man bursts out in laughter. Reaper just looked at him with an unimpressed stare, that man acts as if he's drunk, Reaper wouldn't be surprised if that was true. "No way that slut would find someone!"

The man stopped laughing when he noticed Reapers serious face, this really wasn't a joke, was it?

"You're lying, no one would want to date them out of free will." Sure, Reaper didn't know that person, but what that man is saying isn't nice even if the person Reaper is defending isn't the greatest.

Everyone has sinned atleast once in their lives, no one is pure and free of sin.

"I suggest you stop insulting my boyfriend before I will make you regret it."

"Pfft, as if someone like you could do something!"

Reaper was intimidating, even if his personality was brighter than the sun, but perhaps this man is too blind to see Reapers glare.

"S...stop, please." The skeleton behind Reaper spoke, but soon fell quiet as the man took a step forward. Reaper felt compassion towards them, pity even. He wonders one thing, just what does that man want from them? It surely can't be anything good.