Fresh x Decans

Warnings: depression, suicidal and overall bad thoughts, Decans being close to killing himself but that doesn't happen thankfully

Type: Romantic Bittersweet

Words: 2,2k

Decans is aged up, although I still don't feel that comfortable with this but I'm not going to judge. Also, my portrayal of depression isn't that great but atleast I didn't make Decans cry 24/7, since I doubt that depression is like that.

●●●

Decans felt like shit. He always did, yet he never did anything to improve. Decans felt too tired to do so, too tired to get up but he still managed to go on with the day.

Decans just wanted to lay down and forget about everything that makes him unhappy, about everything that makes him feel terrible, shitty.

But it's hard.

Impossible even.

Decans knew he probably needed help, but he felt like he wasn't worth saving. It's not like they would care. No one did, so why would someone else care?

Well, maybe Fresh did care. But Decans didn't want to be a burden, Decans doesn't even really deserve the friendship he has with Fresh.

Decans probably doesn't even deserve to breathe the same air as Fresh.

No one would notice if Decans disappeared, but then again, he doesn't want to upset Fresh. Yet Decans also doesn't want to live another day, another day that will be boring and painful like the previous one.

The only thing that was keeping him alive was Fresh talking over the phone.

"Decans?"

Oh right, Decans must have spaced out.

It's worrying since Fresh didn't call Decans by the 'special' nickname. Fresh never calls Decans by his name unless it's something serious.

Did something happen?

"Yeah?" Decans answered as he brought the phone closer, the phone itself wasn't anything amazing or extraordinary. It was just a normal, a bit old, phone. It did have some cracks, but it still worked.

"Ya didn't respond for a pretty long time, thought you died or something." Fresh said as he nervously laughed, but Decans knows that he would have killed himself if he wasn't talking to Fresh.

Decans doesn't know how to respond, he doesn't want to talk about his problems and be a burden to Fresh, a person he knew for a long time. Decans doesn't want to destroy his relationship with him.

"What were you talking about..?" Decans decided to go away from the topic of him spacing out and the fact that he planned to kill himself today. Decans looked away from the phone at the pills on his nightstand, they laid there, new and unused. It was hard to get them, but even then it might have been worth.

Any price is worth to pay for the pain to disappear.

"Oh, about my broseph, Ccino." Fresh pauses, Decans glances back at the phone. They were talking for around 10 minutes now, it was nice to talk to Fresh since those next moments after Decans hangs up are not going to be pleasant. "I'm sure you would love to hang out with him, he's mad fly." Decans doesn't want to meet new people.

"Oh well... uhm..." Decans didn't know what to say, he literally was thinking of killing himself a minute ago. It's obvious he wouldn't be that happy.

"Yo, chill out Dec bro. No need to be hella nervous 'bout talking to ya bro." Fresh reassures Decans, who didn't feel better. Although the fact that Fresh noticed made Decans feel... important, loved. But that feeling soon perished while the eternal pain of being alive welcomed itself in Decans mind yet again. "If ya need to talk or something, I'm here, Dec bro." Decans smiled a little, too bad Fresh wouldn't know about this.