DISCLAIMER

Hello! I'm back and ready to go at it!

So, first, a couple of things:

•THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "HEATWAVES" SERIES!
This is a completely different storyline, with a different 'universe', per sei. There will be no references to other stories in this book. This is its own thing.

•This began as a one-shot that was originally requested on my Tumblr account. I was very intrigued by the request, and after a couple of months of drafting, storyboarding, and writing, I decided to make it into an actual book.

•I've actually been debating this for a while, and finally decided to say fuck it. I was kind of disappointed with my other Gojo books, so expect a lot more of Gojo in this book.

•That being said, this isn't a "Y/n L/n" with "h/l h/c hair" type of book. This is an actual character. She has a name, a face, and a personality.

•This book will contain the following:
°Alcoholism
°Blood/Gore
°Swearing, cursing, foul language (NO SLURS!)
°Angst, so much of it as normal
°Psychological horror

Honestly, I'm expecting this book to flop. It's sort of in the shadows of the Heatwaves series. I would love for it to get as much love as it, but I honestly don't expect it. If anything, this is just for my enjoyment, and for those who will actually read and see it. It's like a learning-type book. I've learned a lot from the other books, and I'm taking that into account as I create this story.

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy it. Thank you for reading!