Cheater,NOT

Brie POV
While I was in a coma, I could hear many "Speechs" Nikki's was the most desperate then Deans then Romans because he couldn't stand his girlfriend and bro so sad. I couldn't stand it. I've tried my hardest to wake up, but its like my body forbidding me to do so. If I can't wake up soon they know what will happen.

Dean POV
I haven't took time off of work yet. I need the money. Because I still have to travel, I can't visit Brie as much. Right now I'm in San Francisco during Raw. Even though I'm the Lunatic Fringe every time I wrestle I'm not mentally stable to wrestle. Roman and Nikki aren't emotionally stable. Yet they work us and We're not using our vacation days which is 30 days. Unless your pregnant. They know our weakness right now so they're punishing us by making us wrestling for the next 5 weeks. I've got every right to disobey this act. Heck I can sue them since they won't let me see my girlfriend who's in a freaking coma for heavens sake! Nikki has more of a right since Brie is her TWIN SISTER! I got really angry and started shoving people outta my way and got 'what the he**' but I don't care. I barge into Vince's office (he didn't make the idea. The Authority did).
"Steph is making me,Roman, and Nikki stay for 5 weeks to punish us for no reason to keep is from seeing Brie." I say.
"Well, I'll let you three stay for 2 weeks instead. Ok?" He said in his business voice.

"Fine." I say aggravated.

I walk off and walk outside to sit. Summer Rae comes up to me.

"So, I heard that Brie is in the hospital. So, that means we can go behind her back and you can be with me." She says in a flirty accent. I think?

"Hell No! Shut those legs of yours." I say.

"Ugh! I'm more of a woman than Brie is! Why can't you see that?" She says.

"She is a woman, now you, your a overgrown hoe." I say.

"Fine be that way." She says.
She jumps on me so I shove her off me.

"My heart belongs to some Special." I say and walk of more aggravated.
I shove Roman.
"What the hell!" He says.

"I'm leaving." I say when Nikki walked up and heard.

"Why?" She says.

"I CAN'T STAND IT!" I yell getting everyone in the cafeterias attention and flip them off and walk off.

TaDa! What Can't Dean stand?
Remember follow.