Save Me

Brie POV
So I call Randall Keith Orton. He picked up after 2 rings.

R=Randy
B=Brie
D=Dean(background)

R: Hey Brie

B: Randy you've got to help me. Dean kidnapped me Nicole and the twins. He's planning on raping me and Nicole.

R: Oh My GOD! Brie where are you?!

B:Call the police and track my phone!!

R:Ok Brie just try to resist.

B:Bye!!!!!!Help!

D:BRIE WHAT'S THAT!! DO I HAVE TO HIT YOU AGAIN!!! I CAN LET THEM HURT YOU TOO!

R:Good luck.

He hung up. Dean took my phone.

"NICOLE STAY STRONG!!!!!! DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU!!!!" I scream to her.

Dean told them they could rape me. They took off my skinny jeans then my shirt. They started kissing my neck. Thats when my anxiety got the best of me and I passed out. I heard the other two scream that Nicole passed out also.

•30 minutes later•

I woke up in a room. Still the same room I was raped in. I was still naked. Then the door busted open Randy ran straight towards me he held his hand out it was full of clothes for me and Nicole being that the fact we don't know where are clothes are. He untied me while he did I heard.

"Put your hands up!" The cops shouted Dean and the other 4 guys put their hands up.

Me and Nicole and the twins went in Randy's car. Me and Nicole were still shaken up about it.