Kidnapped

Brie POV
Nicole is staying with me until I bring them to the arena. The door rings.

"I'm gonna get it!" I quietly scream.

"Got it!" She quietly screams back.

I open it to 4 masked guys. They cover my mouth. 3 of them go upstairs, one has Nicole the other 2 have Kylie and Ashley. They bring us to a van. They bring Kylie and Ashley to a gray crib. They tie me and Nicole to a spiny chair. Then Dean walked out.

"Now Brie I told you that I was going to get to see the babies?" He says in a deep voice.

"Look I told you that they will not see you." I tell him sternly.

"What are their names?" He asked Nicole.

"Kylie and Ashley. Kylie Hope Colace. Ashley Aliyah Colace." She blabbers.

"What the fuck Nicole I thought you had my back, we were sisters until you decided to do that.'' I say on the verge of tears.

That's when they took Nicole to a different room.

"Look Brie I don't want to-"
I cut him off by kicking him in the balls. Thats when they tie my legs down. He punched me. I started crying😭.

"Oh now your gonna start crying." He said before he saw my face. He saw it had cuts and bruises all over it then he realized I was already being beaten.

He covered his mouth.

"Ok so what do you guys want in return of getting them?" He asks the 4 masked men.

"We want sex with Nicole.'' 2 of them say.

"We want sex with her." 2 of them point to me. That's when I reach for my phone out of my skinny jeans. I go to speed dial and dial...

Who does Brie call?????

Follow me,
@twinmagic101
@ccpunk712
@xcrazy_lunaticx
@lyingforbrie
@queenoffanfics35