Due

Nikki POV
So I got time off work so I can be there to support Brie. Now Dean has been bothering me about Brie. After what he told Brie I don't want to help him get Brie back.

"Hey, Brie I got time off of work to help you." I tell her.

"Yay." She replies and side hugs me.

"So when are you due?" I ask her concerned.

"In a week." She tells me with a scared look on her face.

"Look Brie you have nothing to worry about. This is your dream. To have children. Even though Roman won't let me live mine of being married and having kids. Don't worry, I'm here for you.'' I tell her reassuring. Then I see her frown turn upside down.

We start talking about work and everything. When Brie says she's tired so I go to bed.

•In the evening•
So I decide to make Brie supper when I heard her scream. I run up to her room.

"Nicole, my water broke." She said trying to be calm.

"Oh shit." I said and ran and got my phone and called an ambulance.
I texted JBL and told him that Brie is delivering the babies.

JBLs POV
So when Nikki texted me it was during Deans match so it was the perfect time to say it. I got out of my chair and grabbed a microphone and said,
"I just got a text from Nikki Bella saying that Brie Bella is delivering her babies right now. So today is their birthday Dean and don't forget or that's another reason you fucked up. That's right June 23 2015 is their birthday." I say and Dean turns around and looks at me then Sheamus did a roll up and won.

Brie POV
So after I delivered the babies I didn't feel well, I didn't tell anyone. Then the doc came in.

"What are their names?" Dr. Rose asked.

"The one on the right Kylie Hope Colace. The one on the left Ashley Aliyah Colace." I tell him, but that's when I blacked out.