Hell I Didn't Care

Brie POV
Ya I chose to wake up 2 weeks later just to make people's life a living hell. Mostly Dean's. He got the news. He ain't happy.

At Work(WWE)
I walk up to him.
"Hey." He says to me.
I point to myself.
"Ya you." He says.
"Oh and I don't care that you left me because I'm a changed person now." I say and suplex him through a table.

"I'm telling the Authority!" He yelled.

"Oh really cause I got their permission to do anything I want to do to you tonight in our Extreme Rules I Quit Match. So prepare yourself and umm tell Summer she's apart of that match its a 2-1 handicap match against me." I say walking off.

"OHH DEAN! HELL I DIDN'T CARE WHEN YOU LEFT CAUSE YOUR JUST A HEARTBREAKER MADE FOR SLUTS AND HOES! Even though I loved you!" I scream while I walk off.

"Hey, what was that about?" Nikki asked.

"Were you not just watching that?" I say being cocky.

"Ugh be that way!" Nikki said.

"You don't want to be on the bad side of Brie Bella now." I growl in a deep voice.

"Gosh you've really changed." She says being quite cocky.

"Do you want a repeat of the Jonathan Good attack?" I say scaring her.

"Who's gonna stop me?" She says trying to be intimidating, but it's not working.

"Me." I say and start attacking her.
"Huh who's gonna stop me?" I scream while I Bella Buster her through the table.

Everyone has fear written on their face.

I walk to the gorilla.

"Play my song." I growl to Steve(that's what I'll call the pyro and music cuer)

"Ok." He said scared.

'When The days are cold, and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the bloods run stale

I wanna hide the truth I wanna shelter you. But with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide.

When you feel my heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide
Don't get to close its dark inside its where my demons hide'

I walk to the ring, and grab a microphone.

"There's a new Brie Bella walking around and you better not get on her bad side. Because I have footage of what I can do to you. NOW PLAY IT!" I say.

They play the footage of where I took out Dean and Nikki in catering.