Behind her Back. With Summer? Gone?

Dean POV
I heard a giggle behind me, I know that giggle anywhere.
I turn around.
"What Summer?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Just you,BABY." She said.

Baby just stuck in my head.

"No way." I say, not surprised she's still trying to hook up with me.

"Of course." She says and kisses me. I haven't had a kiss is so long I kiss back. When Nikki and Roman walk in.
'OH SHIT!'
"DEAN HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON BRIE, WHILE SHE'S IN A COMA!!" Nikki screams at me.
Roman just looks at me with that 'you fucked up looked'
"I'm sorry but have you not kissed anyone in 3 months?" I asked snottily.

"Actually, no." She says.

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." I say.

"It's quite true. Believe that!" Roman says.

"Well ya know what, tell Brie while she's in a coma, I'm leaving her." I say and grab Summer and walk off.

West Wing
"Why are you breaking up with Brie?" Summer asked as if she wasn't the reason.

"To be with you, dumbass." I say sarcastically.

"Really?!" She swirls around squealing like a school girl who her crush just asked her to prom.

"Maybe." and with that I walk off.

Summer POV
My plan to get him is working. First he must sleep with me since I know where he is going. The Bar. I walk in to the bar he was at and sneakily put a drug in it. He drank half the cup.

"Hey Dean." I say while sitting next to him in a flirty tone.

"What!?" He says in a grumpy mood.
Great that's the first thing that happens with that drug.

"Wanna play dirty?" I ask.

"Ya!" He says.

{~After Playing Dirty~}
Dean POV
What happened, I can't remember a thing. I remember what I said to Nikki about Brie. Then I remembered something Brie told me.
'Give me heartbreak, give me guilt, give me hatred, just know that I love you and only you. If you leave me just know who I am and everything is meant to be broken. Like my life and my heart is to be crushed by you just like my other 'LOVERS'. So do whatever it takes to break this heart like everything else about me better yet leak secrets about me or leak pictures to WRECK MY LIFE just to DESTROY ME. Make everything I stand for turn on me. Make her turn on me just like at Summer Slam. Just know who I am.

BREAK ME TO A NOTHING JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS YOU CLAIMED TO LOVE!

Leave me to wither, disappear off the earth. Never hear from me again. Tell everyone that they never have to hear from me again. Tell that Universe I'm gone. Tell Nikki I'm gone forever never to bother you guys again. Just remember who I really am." ~Brie