34-I'm Not Yours Anymore

Dean POV
Once she said that, my heart shattered, she was my world, now she's my world of sadness.

She must of saw how I looked because her face soften.

"You wanted me, you want me, you had me." She calmly says.

Yes, Brie that's true.

"Yes, and Daniel hit you with a sledgehammer." I release out of my mouth.

"I did not remember that, I can't believe you until you've got proof." She says sadly.

I put my hand under her chin and her brown hues look into mine,

"Look Brie, remember how Daniel abused you, him and Summer did that again. I'd understand if you don't want to believe me." I slowly stated I knew I couldn't talk anymore or I'd cry.

"Look Jon, would you get Daniel and come back?" Brie quietly asks politely. I slowly walk out and grab Daniel and shove him in, gosh in never gets old doing that.

"Yes babe?" Daniel asks while trying to plant a kiss on her but she sticks her hand in the way.

"Look, Bryan I remember what you did and what you have done, and truly I really don't want that in a relationship so I'm happy to say, I'm Not Yours Anymore. I belong to someone special and that person is in this room." Brie says happily.

That's when my heart lit up again, she belongs to me! I've won her, yes! She had the 'I'm finally Free look' Daniel started throwing a temper tantrum, baby.

"You can go now, SHOO!" I say shooing him. He sadly walks off.

I give her a long passionate kiss. This feels so right...

{I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!XD XP!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
PEACE-Grace!!!