35-My Dreams, I'm Breakable

Brie POV
So today I decide to bring up marriage and kids to Jon.

"Jonathan-" I get cut off by Jon saying,

"Look whenever you say my full name its something very important, now spill."

"Would you ever want kids?" I ask.

"Honestly, Brianna I don't. They just get in the way of life." Jon replies I felt like crying. Might as well as go for the next question.

"Would you want marriage?" I choke out, on the verge of tears.

"Brianna Marriage is the path leading to kids so no." He replies so sternly it broke me, he broke my dreams.
I turned away and started to silently cry as I walk away, I'm usually Unbreakable, but now I'm breakable. Maybe I should leave him like Nikki did with John, I mean he didn't give her want she wanted, happiness, well Jon I do too. You can't give me that, you've just stated that, well thanks for the ride for nothing.

He walks towards me and puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me around I quickly cover my face and walk away fast. He power walks to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Look Brianna it's my opinion it's up to you..." He soon trailed off to see where it was his choice. To I just start crying into his chest.

"Brie, I would have that, if it truly made you happy." Jon says complying to marriage and kids.

"Really? Just for me?" I say getting my hopes up high.

"Nope." 'Jon' says.

Who's 'Jon'? Lol I'm so evil, making the real Jon disappear.

Bye little readers,

Peace- Grace, the little devil.