38-The Place Called H***-Author Note

Please Read The Picture and watch the video!!!(Media)
Over You-By Daughtry
Thank you!!!! To every reader who's been patient until I update, who's supported me, who's been there. I'm glad to have readers like you!(cheesy right? lol) This is why I give you guys the opportunity to choose what you want, all the votes. Anyway, please enjoy the update!!!!!!!
THANKS BRO!
Bye gals and guys!
-----------------------------------
Brie POV
After thinking, I realized you were nothing to me, it was false love. I should've saw it coming, I should've started running a long time ago. I should've never started this war, I've got to get away from this place called Hell. I've got to run, run from this problem. Like Nikki said, this is my Hell and I need to run, but I need to clean my Hell out. Out of heart-breakers. I need to save myself.

Dean POV
So I decided to force him.

"You better tell Brie or I'll leak photos and secrets about you." I sternly tell him.

"Sure, if you know what I mean." Seth tricks me.

"Ahh, maybe nudes?" I say.

"No!I'll do it!" Seth quickly says.

"I just might still do it, for making Brie cry." I mock.

"No! I'll even give you a championship title shot and let you win!" Seth says.

"Ok, maybe that your cheating on Eva with ..." (you guys don't get to know who yet.But you can guess in the comment section)

"Ok! Stop! I'll admit to Brie, JUST DONT TELL EVA!" Seth screams.

"Fine. Just to let you know, I will come after you." I say.

Seth lead Brie to The Place Called Hell.

-----------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!
I really put my brain to it, like always!

Well that's enough said!

Peace-😄😃😃😊☺😍😘😝😌😎😴😋😇❤✌,Grace!