40-Betrayed. For A Lifetime

Dean POV
I got Brie back. I can't believe she doesn't realize this yet!

"Hey, I need to talk to you." I tell her.

"Ok spill." She replies.

"Have you not seen the way Randy looks at you?" I ask. She put her finger on her chin with a pondering face.

"I don't know maybe with a casual face?" She replies rudely, lately she's been doing that.

"Or a I love you face." I smirk.

"DON'T FUCKING SMIRK AT ME!" She screams and throws a spoon at me, I quickly dodge.

"Sorry. I'm on my 'period'." She apologizes.

"It's fine, what's a period?" I ask stupidly.

"It's where once a month for a couple days to a week girls bleed through their vagina and its their body is letting them know that it's body is creating eggs for a girl to get pregnant." She slowly explains to me.•Sorry for that, just had to have a Dean moment•

"Oh, well, Randy still likes you." I remark.

"Just like you were with Summer." She quickly recalls.

"Hey she drugged me." I protest.

"After you kissed her and Left Me For The Dead." She says with tears in her eyes.

"Look I'm-."

"No you're not, YOU BROKE ME AND MY DREAMS AND NOW YOU THINK IT'S OK TO DO IT AGAIN?!" She screams at the top of her lungs, so I'm completely aware that the whole neighborhood heard her.

She runs off.

<•Later on•>
So I went to the arena alone, I walked into catering and saw Brie and her friends(Shawn Michaels, Randy, Nikki, Punk, and Dolph) arguing.
I slowly walk over,

"He's my fucking friend! Friends don't love each other, THEY ONLY LOVE EACH OTHER IN A BROTHER SISTER RELATIONSHIP!" Brie quietly screams at them.

That's when Eva and Summer walk up. Then Brie walks away.

"Look Dean everyone else, Brie is only using you guys." Eva slowly tells us so we can process the information. We all have the 'its true' look on our faces. Time to betray her once and for all. She's been using us. It's going to be the Betrayal Of A Lifetime...

So guys I decided not to put this book on hold but I did with the otherss!!!! So thank @The_AJ_Bella!!!!
Goodbye! For now, but feel free to private message me!!!!! I won't bite!! lol

Peace,Grace