His Reaction

Brie POV
Before 'our' promo and everything I felt sick to my stomach, so I ran to my and Nikki's locker room but guess who followed me. Nikki. I ran straight to the toilet and started vomiting. Nikki picked up my hair and started panicking wondering who to go get. She ran off and came back with non other than Jonathan Good.

I was to busy puking to talk. He looked disgusted even though he remembered when I would be sick he'd grab my hair and run circles on my back to make me feel better. Gosh I miss those days, BEFORE he cheated. I grab a towel while I have a little break. I wipe my face off and with that I stand up and flush the toilet.

"Are you ok?" Dean asked awkwardly.

"Yes. If you don't mind I need to go talk to some people." I say and walk off.

Nikki POV
"Thanks Dean for coming with me." I tell thankful he came.

"No prob, I just want to forget that I cheated on her and left her and be back together." He says sadly.

I pat him on back, "Everything will be alright." I say and walk off.

Brie POV
I go to Daniel.
"Daniel can we save the promo later?" I ask him.

"Why?'' He asks.

"I just puked I don't feel like getting the shit beat outta me." I tell him.

"Fine, I'll tell Steph and you tell Dean." Daniel replies.

I walk back to our locker room and see Dean just pondering in there.

"Hey, the promo is going to be scheduled for another night." I tell him before walking back to the bathroom to not look suspicious. When I kneeled down, Dean walked in because I didn't shut the door. That's when the waterfall started.
He didn't know what to do so he just walked out. Like he has been lately. I felt like I was puking out everything in my body. I weakly got up and got my phone and called Nicole.

"Hey Nicole, just to let you since we are here for another 3 days I'm just gonna stay here at the arena." -B

"What! No! Why?" -N

"Look I'm weak and I'm sick, so I'm just gonna stay in our bathroom and just be at the toilet if I need to vomit."-B

"Fine." -N

She hung up. I called Naomi.

"Hey girl can you go to a pharmacy and buy some pregnancy tests?"-B

"Sure, but where are you?"-N

"I'm staying mine and Nicole's locker room."-B

"Why?"-N

"Sickness."-B

"Oh ok."-N

With that she hung up. I walked to our mini fridge to get a water but I fell face first on the cold hard concrete, but that's when ??? walked in. Whoever it was said something but I couldn't catch it because I blacked out.

(4 Hours later)
I woke up in a hospital when I saw Nicole and Dean next to my bed. Nikki was grasping my hand.

"Omg! Your awake!" Nicole screamed.

"I'll go get a doctor." Dean said weirdly.

He came back with a doctor.
"May I talk to Ms. Brianna alone?" Dr. Andrew asked.

They walked out.

"Ms. Brianna you are pregnant with a baby girl. Congrats." Dr. Andrew says.

Oh my god did he just say that.

"Thank you. When can I leave?" I ask.

"In an hour or two." He replied.

He walked out and Nicole and Dean walked in.

"What'd he say?'' Nicole asked.

"I'd like to say this to Nicole." I tell Dean.
He walked out.

"Nicole I'm pregnant with a baby girl. It's Deans." I whisper to her.
She gasps.

"Brie I'm so happy." Nicole screams and Dean comes in. I motion him that he can come in.

"Dean can I talk to you? Alone." I ask him.

"Sure." He replies uneasily.

"I'm pregnant, with your child." I mutter quietly but not enough.

"WHAT!" He shouts scaring me.

"There is no way in hell I'm raising 'IT'" He emphasized the T in it.

"Fine then you can leave." I tell him and point towards the door.

Dean POV
As I walk out I get the death stare from Nicole knowing she eavesdropped.

Brie POV
Nicole walked in only to see me crying my eyes out. I honestly though Dean would care. But I guess not.

I check myself outta the hospital.

•At the WWE arena.•

I walk out to my theme 'Demons'.

"Now WWE Universe you may know I'm no longer with Dean Ambrose.*lots of boos* But I'm pregnant with his child and I quote" there is no way in hell I'm raising 'IT'" So I'll be out for a long time. So say goodbye to Brie Bella for awhile.

Before I got out of the ring, Deans theme played.

"Look Brie I didn't mean it." He says.

"DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDN'T MEAN IT MY ASS. IF DIDN'T MEAN IT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT! SO YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE IN HER LIFE! OK!?" I scream into the microphone.

"Look you screaming isn't good for her.'' He says.

"Then leave and I won't have to scream.'' I say.

"Never. I'm not walking out on you or her." He says.

"Then walk out on both of us." I say and they crowd ahed.

"NO!" he yelled into the microphone.

"Just face it Ambrose, you never getting to see her never.'' I say.

"Yes I am.'' He gritted through his teeth.

"No. You don't belong in my life or hers. SO LEAVE!" I say loudly.

''NO! BRIE JUST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR LITTLE STUPID HEAD OF YOURS!" I yelled into the microphone.

"Oh so now I'm stupid. Well thats one more reason of how you fucked up. So let me live without you." I say and emphasis the 'u'.

"Brie just let-" I cut him off.

"No don't let me. Don't expect me to come crawling back to you with your traps." I say and walk out with the crowd chanting 'this is awesome.'

Wow guys this is 1016 words!!!!!!!!