47~The End

Brie POV
After we left we went straight to the arena.

I knocked on Stephanie's office door,

"Come in!" She screamed from inside.

We walked in,

"Oh, well no need to talk about it, here Brianna. The script. Don't let him read it yet." She whispered the last part.

I read it over,

-📄The Script📄-
Stephanie: Brie you're so weak!

Brie:If I'm so weak would I do this.*grabs a revolver and shoots herself in the gut.*

Triple H:Oh look another Bella gone, Dean congrats! No Bella's!

Dean:YOU ASSHOLES! You made her!

Stephanie:No, that was her choice. Security!!!

Dean:No you motherfuckers! Roman! Seth! Nikki! Paige! AJ! Randy!

*AJ,Paige,Nikki,Roman,Seth, and Randy runs out.*

AJ:Somebody call a damn ambulance!

*Nikki pulls out phone and dials 911*

Nikki:You ugh even cuss words wouldn't work! You purposely made her! You pushed her to the limit!
-✔Script Over✔-

I had to get this out of my mind. Dean can't know, no, it'd kill him, I just hope he won't find out, please no one tell him.

•At Brie and Dean's new Home•

Dean POV
I notice that Bries been distant from me, and everyone else but Nikki, quite recently.

"Hey, I'm heading to The Mall with Nikki, bye." She says and pecks my lips.

She picks up her handbag, which was in her duffle bag so she could just take her duffle bag. When she picked up her hand bag without knowing a piece of paper fell out of her duffle bag. I didn't want to be doing this, but how's she's been acting I want no need too. I open it,

-📜The Script📜-

Stephanie:Brie you're so weak!

Brie: If I'm so weak, would I do this?*grabs a revolver and shoots herself In the gut*

Triple H:Oh look another Bella gone! Dean congrats! No Bella's!

Dean:YOU ASSHOLES! YOU MADE HER!

Stephanie:No, that was her choice! Security!!!

Dean:No you motherfuckers! Roman! Seth!AJ!Nikki!Paige!

*AJ,Nikki, Paige, Seth, Randy ,And Roman run out*

AJ:Somebody call a damn ambulance!

*Nikki pulls out her phone and dials 911*

Nikki:You ugh cuss words wouldn't even work! You purposely made her! You pushed her to the limit!

-✔Script Over✔-

"What the hell!?" I yell out in frustration and confusion.

I punched a huge hole in the wall along with a mirror, this feels good!

Brie comes in a little later.

"Dean, what happened?" She asks in fear.

"Oh just a bit of punching" I say humorlessly laughing.

I got up and personal and she backed into a corner.

"Please don't hit me." She softly said starting the water works.

"Oh I won't. But I sure will do something." I reply while whopping her head with a sandal. I even heard the impact. Nikki ran in,

"DEAN STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM! YOU'RE TURNING INTO DANIEL! You didn't want that, especially to Brie." Nikki lowered her voice for the last, part I realized I did turn into Daniel, I was meant to be Her Superman!

"Brie-"

"Leave!" Nikki sternly says.

I walked out the door...

-☀The Next Day☀-
Brie POV
-At Raw-
It was time for the promo. I walked to Stephs office and walked in to grab the revolver and stuck it into my pocket and slammed the door shut.

-Promo-
"You're so weak!" Stephanie says.

"If I was so weak would I do this?" I ask and shoot myself in the gut and fall back, I couldn't see anymore, nor could I hear, my world is gone..

-----------------------------
Hey my lovelies!!! Thus book is finished!!!!!!!
Comment on titles for the next book,

-Trust
-Dead To Me
-Left
-Tricked
-Lost
-The Best Thing
---------------------
Please comment!!!!!
Anyway, byeeee!!
Yolo!
Peace,Grace