Part 22~ Finding Out Secrets/Longest Update

•Brie POV•
So Dean is just playin' games he can't finish. Which is where I come in. But this one was taken way way too far! He goes after my babies so I call the police. Since I was taught how to hack and track phones(really don't) I track the call Dean made and called up Randy,Roman, and Seth.

"Ok so I figured out that Dean tricked Nicole into bailing him out. But he took this way too far. He took Nicole and now he took Kylie and Ashley. Who's in?" I say.

"Me." Randy says.

"Me too." Roman says.

"I guess.'' Seth says.

"Ok so I tracked Nicole's phone and their at their at, My Moms house." I tell them on the verge of crying but don't.

"I'm gonna have you three outside, but I'm gonna change." I tell them.

I walk to my bedroom and change into a a ribbon maroon dress that goes to my knees and it has roses that cover up past the ribbon, it also has thin straps and a strap around the neck. Then I put on a silver and black feather necklace with a silver bracelet. Then I put on shoes that cut out the middle, top, and bottom. The I carefully put my hair into a braided bun. Then I apply my make up which is red lipstick with a dark purple smoky eye. Then I add a light touch of blush.(pic above)(let's say it goes to the knees so you can see the shoes because it goes to your feet.)
I walk out.

"Why do you look like that?" Randy asked.

"So Dean really thinks I'm going back for him." I tell him while I see Seth staring.

"Oh, smart choice." He tells me while Seth gives me a wink and thumbs up.

"Seth You Can Look But You Can't Touch." I tell him.

Gosh I haven't felt this pretty in years.

"Lets get our asses outta here." I say and usher them out.

"Seth your driving!" I yell.

"What!Why!?" He whines.

"So I don't have to you staring at me." I say.

"She caught you!!! Ohh!" Randy and Roman bragged.

"Oh shut up. Of course I have thing for beautiful women." Seth says.

"And you wonder why I made you drive." I say.

"Hey Brie he just wants to get in your pants.'' Roman whispers cause I'm in the back seat with Roman and Randy.

"TMI!" I yell.

"Did you tell her?'' I hear Randy ask Roman.He nods.

"Ugh!! I will literally jump out of this car! Eh why did I choose you guys!? I should've chose Punk, Dolph, and Justin." I say. They start chuckling.

"Cause of me." Seth brags.

"Nope, Randy. He's my BFF aka Best Badass Friend.'' I say.

"Boom!" Randy says.

"Bye motherfuckers." I say and jump out of the car. Thank god nothing happened to what I'm wearing.
Since we were almost there I just walked the rest of the way. I walked in my moms house. Nicole was tied up with electrical tape seriously Dean.

"Dean!?" I scream.

"Ya?" He asks awed at what I'm wearing.

"Let my mom and Nicole go!" I yell getting Nicole's and my moms attention.

"N-" I cut him.

"Yes!" I say.

"After this." He says and pushed me down then starts kissing me. I try to push him off. Thats when Nicole broke out of the tape and pulls him off. Then we both kick him in the balls. I run to my mom and untie her.

"Brianna?" She says.

"Ya." I reply.

"I'd like you to meet your soon to be stepfather." She says when Steve Austin walks out.

"HOW EVEN!" I scream,"Why is everyone keeping secrets from me!"

"Idk." Nikki says.

"Have any secrets to tell me Nikki?'' I ask her.

"I'm getting married and I'm pregnant." Nikki blurts.

"Wow." I say and walk off.

I walk to AJ's house. I knock on her door.

"Hi, BRIE!?" She screams and hugs me.

"Is Paige here?'' I ask.

"Yep. PAIGE!" She says.Paige walks out.

"OMG Brie!" She screams and attacks me with hugs.

I walk in.

"Have any secrets?" I ask.

"I'm dating Sami Zayn."Paige says.

"I'm getting married to Justin Gabriel." AJ says.

"Congrats!" I yell and hug them.

"We heard about the Whole Dean thing. Thats why we were fixing to call you cause we bought ice cream. So we can post selfies and watch Netflix all day. Then prank call some people. Then get into house BRIEMODE!" AJ and Paige say in unison.

I giggle.

"Perfect. Wait did you buy a bunch of cookies and creme?" I ask.

"Hell ya. We know you the best we are you best friends." Paige says.

"I love you geeks." I say.

"You too geekier nerd." They say.

"Pull it in." I say and we hug.

"You guys are my family." I say.

"How? What about Nikki?" They ask.

"I'm angry at her. For keeping secrets.'' I say.

"What about us? We kept secrets." AJ asked.

"We had no time to talk though." I say explaining.

"Hey Brie would you mind telling us about the problem?" Paige asks.

"..."

"Brie." AJ says.

"..."
They turn around to find me goofing off with the hall light where you clap and it turns on.

"Quit! Your gonna waste the fucking energy." AJ screams.

"Uhh it's called buying bulbs and paying your electric bill. Gosh you need to be called dummy." I say being a smart Alec.

"Ohh that Chicka Told ya." Paige said.

"She agrees." I point out.

"Ugh! Why did I befriend you guys?" AJ says.

"Uh you mean badasses." I say and Paige fist bumps me.

"Ya sure. What we gonna watch?" She says.

"Wrestlemania 31!" We chant.

She logs into her WWE Network instead.

"Come on RANDY!" I yell.

"Have you not seen WM 31 yet?"Paige asks.

"I've not seen it." I tell them while they look shocked since I've haven't seen WM 31 since I was apart of it.

"Seriously?" AJ says.

"What I was busy." I defend myself.

"Pssh." Paige says.

Ok so this is 1040 words to make up for past short and shitty chapters.

Peace-❤✌😆Grace