Does He Still Actually Love Me?

Daniel POV
Now that Brie and Dean are not a thing anymore, it's my chance to take Brie over.

"Aye Summer, did you get Dean successfully so he won't go after Brie again?" I ask Summer.

"Sure." She replies.

"Ok, so how will I get Brie?" I ask pondering.

"Ask Steph if you can have a promo to kidnap Brie for emphasis of her current storyline, but it will be for really and you will abuse her or I'll tell Steph why you really want that kidnap promo." She replies smirking.

"Fine." I tell her, "But where will I take her?" I ask her knowing I've always had questions she answers.

"To Death Valley." She says with an evil grin and starts laughing like a maniac.

"Why?" I say.

"Since its like super hot there, we could let her dehydrate." She says.

•Skip to Steph's office•
I knock on Stephs door.

"Come in." she says.

"Ok so I was wondering since Brie and Dean are over their new storyline since everyone is thinking Dean still loves her, that I kidnap her for emphasis?" I ask.

"Hmm Great Idea Daniel. Carry on with it and you may do whatever you may with It just go over it with Brie and Dean." Steph says.

"Ok. Thank you Stephanie." I say.

"No need to thank me. You came up with idea." She says.

Skip to meeting with Brie and Dean.

"Ok so Dean your going to cut a promo on Brie before her match, and start talking about how she didn't meet you halfway. Then start trash talking her when you, Brie grab a microphone and starts saying that he's lying cause he's the one who cheated and then you get into an argument when Naomi comes out for Bries match. You, Dean decide to stay ringside to watch Brie lose. But before you get to watch Brie lose Nikki comes out to attack when Naomi wins she walks out of the ring while Nikki is attacking you and Brie is out cold I come in a kidnap her to the Boiler room and record a message to Dean like the Shield would. Got it?" I ask them.

"Ya." They say in unison.

"But I'm leaving why you say to y'all." I say.
They start walking away.

"Wait. I have an idea." I say and they walk back to their seats.

"Instead of me just taking Brie I will beat the living shit outta her." I say. Brie goes to protest, but I stop her by putting my hand up.

Stephs Office

"Stephanie it worked perfectly, I got them to do it. Your going to be proud of what I made." I tell her full of confidence.