31~Make Me Love You

Jonathan's POV
I was talking to AJ and Paige so they could help me get Brie back, AJ only said yes to make Brie jealous. I never meant to hurt her.

"So I was thinking like I could force her on a apologetic date?" I suggested.

"NO, no forcing, go to The Spaghetti Factory at 6:00 tonight, we'll get Brie there, by tricking her." Paige says in her British accent.

"Ok, thank you guys so much." I say.

"Don't mention it." AJ says.

AJ POV
"Hey Briezy, go to the Spaghetti Factory at 6:00 me and Paige need to tell you something." I trick Brie.

"Ok." She says cheerily.

{At the Spaghetti Factory}
Dean POV
So she came in a red dress. AJ and Paige gave me a quick thumbs up. The lights dimmed and the door was shut, romantic music played and a waitress lead her to my table.

"Hello, Brianna." I say.

"Hello, Jonathan." She replied using my full name.

"Look, I've been wanting to say sorry for what I've done, Brie you're the only one I love, this life would kill me if I didn't have you." I say.

"If you want me back, you've got To Make Me Love You." Brie replies.

"But you already love me." I say confused.

"Then Make Me Love You Again." Brie replies.

"So what would you like to eat?" The waiter asked, it looked like Daniel, but who knows.

"Uhh, I'd like Alfredo" Brie says studying the menu. She looks cute studying.

"You sir?" He asks.

"Same just with chicken." I reply.

"May you excuse me?" Brie asks.

"Excused." I say.

Brie POV
I walk away to someone put duck tape over my mouth. They pull me to the back, then they shove me in a van.
"Oh hello Brianna." Daniel says.

Jonathan POV
Then a waitress comes up with the food, it looked like my ex Renee, I don't know. I heard a faint scream, it just might be someone outside, OR IT MIGHT BE BRIE! I've got to quit doubting.

I heard another scream just more audible, it sound like Brie. Uh she'll be back Dean, just shut the fuck up!

New title and cover!! Poisoned Love!