33-Love To Hate

Brie POV
Daniel brought a doctor with him, and I'm wondering why. I don't want to be with him, honestly I want to be with Dean. While I was in deep thought something pulled me out of my train of thought, Daniel was holding a Sledge Hammer. My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of their sockets. Since I was tied up he could hit me where ever he wanted.

Dean POV
I'm so sorry, Brianna, but I could never get the sun to shine my way if your gone. As they say Love is To Hate. You must go. Away from me, far away. This choice will never help I love her way too much- I have to save her. I'll save this Poisoned Love Story and Be Her Superman once again. I've got to, and I've got to Make Her Love Me Again. I need her, she's a pill I need to take everyday, She's got my heart, but do I have hers? I've loved you since I've ever laid eyes on you. I still remember the first time I ever talked to you because Joe and Colby forced me, I love you, and nothing will change that I love you, even if you say that you don't love me any more cause Love is to Hate.

Brie POV
Daniel grabbed a sledge hammer, I've got to hold my last breath for Dean, he's got my heart 100000000%. I need him to save our Poisoned Love Story and He needs to Be My Superman.

"NO! DANIEL PLEASE!" I plead.

"No your mine now, your fake lover isn't here to save you this time." Daniel mocked.

"PLEASE, STOP." I beg.

Dean POV
I was walking around when I heard someone who sounds like Brie begging someone to stop, then I hear Daniel speak,

"No your going to deal with it Dean's not here to save you this time."

I burst in just to see Daniel hit Brie upside the head with a sledgehammer with force and power. I run over there and start attacking him with punches, and I grab the sledgehammer and hit against the ground making him flinch.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, OR YOUR DEAD MEAT!" I growl at him. He whimpers and runs off. I pick Brie up and walk her to a hospital. I was there the whole time, when she finally woke up,

"You FUCKING CHEATER! What did you do to Daniel, huh?" Brie states in a cold manner.

'There's the Love To Hate'

(Well that's the update!!!)