4. you assume too much, Anakin.

(y/n)'s pov

I heard Anakin's fast footsteps behind me, feeling his presence beside me as I reached the grand staircase.

"They seem so nice, how could they raise such a thing like you?" He shot at me with a smile, causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

"You assume too much, Anakin." I said lowly.

We got to the hallway where he and I would be staying in. My room was on the complete other side of the castle to where the rest of my family was. Not that I minded much, I liked having the space.

"Here's your room. I'll be back when I'm done." I mumbled, going across the hall and to my own room and practically slamming to door closed.

When I was safely behind my door, I let out a long sigh. I was back in my room, my own space. My own little sanctuary. I took a few minutes to just be by myself, taking deep breaths as I sat at the edge of my bed.

I hated this.

I hated being here.

I want to go.

I didn't realize that I had started crying until I felt the urge to sniffle, causing my chest to start heaving up and down as I started sobbing into my hands. I didn't want anyone to hear me, especially not Anakin. He would probably think his words got to me, which they didn't. I could care less about what he thinks. But I was dreading what was to come, I knew as soon as Anakin and my sister were out of ear shot I would get the scolding of my life. Maybe even a smack or two. After a few minutes of sulking, I decided to finally get up and shower.

The shower was wonderful, it soothed many of my aching muscles and it was nice to be able to use my own soaps. To be engulfed in my own scent instead of the smell of that god awful ship. Whenever I close my eyes, I feel like I'm there again. Hanging from the ceiling, freezing cold, in immense pain and starving. I let out a heavy sigh, shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower to wrap a towel around myself.

Once I was completely dried off and I brushed my hair through, I picked out a dress. Almost all of my dresses were the same, because I didn't want to wear anything frilly or too colourful. I didn't like standing out, I left that all to my sister. I decided on something long sleeved, to cover up any bruises or the occasional white scar. It had a floral lace pattern on it, it was a beautiful pale blue. I felt beautiful in it.

I just want to take a moment to come on here and say that (y/n) will never wear anything super formal and flashy

I just want to take a moment to come on here and say that (y/n) will never wear anything super formal and flashy. It just isn't her. She likes simple dresses, that compliment her but are still functional. She likes subtle makeup looks that enhance her facial features. Her colour palate is pale yellows, greens, blues, purples and pinks and she likes floral patterns.

My hair was dry and had soft waves to it. I decided to put on some makeup to cover my bruised skin, not a lot but enough to make me feel good as new. I sprayed my favourite perfume, and smiled at myself once more. I walked over to my door, pulling it open and watching as Anakin walked passed my room. He stopped walking, pausing to look over at me. He looked puzzled, like he was confused as to why I was there.