45. supernova.

Anakin's pov

"Are you excited?" Ahsoka asked with a sly smirk as we both waiting for this God forsaken cruiser to land.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled, my foot continuously tapping with impatience.

"Oh come on Skyguy, I know it's your anniversary. You're allowed to be excited about it around me." She rolled her eyes, still confidently smirking.

I sighed, turning to face her. But like usual, my facade faded and I couldn't help but smile. I am excited. I have the perfect surprise for (y/n) and I'm dying to get off this ship and take her to it. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she see's it. She's going to love it.

"Yes. I am excited." I replied, seeing her grin widen before I turned back around.

Just because I know she knows, doesn't mean we should talk about it.

"I know she's excited. I'm sure everything is going to be perfect." She said enthusiastically.

"I know it will. Which is why this cruiser needs to hurry up and land." I groaned.

Patience has never been my strong suit.

"Relax. If you put yourself in a mood now it'll damper whatever plans you have later." Ahsoka chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

I don't have all the time in the galaxy here, there's only so much time before my surprise will be ruined. I needed to get to (y/n) and leave this planet before it was too late.

"I'm not in a mood. Yet. But if this ship doesn't land soon I won't have enough time to do what I want and that will put me in a mood."

"Just take one of the smaller cruisers. There's a docking station at her apartment, genius." She rolled her eyes.

"You think I haven't thought of that? I have to report to the Council first or else I would have done that." I rolled my eyes, now I'm started to feel a mood coming on.

"Just go Anakin. I will cover for you." She insisted, pushing me towards one of the cruisers.

I wanted to tell her no, that it isn't appropriate for me to ask her to do that. But the urge to see (y/n) was stronger than that.

"Fine. Don't tell them anything. If they ask, say you have no idea where I am." I instructed, making it clear to her that I didn't want her saying anything.

"Yeah yeah, see you later lover boy." She rolled her eyes, turning back around.

"(y/n)?" I called out once I entered the apartment. I had stopped and got her a few things, like her favourite flowers and some other things she likes.

"Master Ani? Oh how delightful! Miss (y/n) will be so pleased to see you!"

"Thank you 3PO, where is she?" I looked around the apartment, everything looked the same. But it felt different.

"She's upstairs, may I call her for-"

"That won't be necessary, I'll go see her myself." I didn't even bother looking at him, just rushing my way up the stairs to see my love.

"Baby?" I called out again, a little quieter as I walked into the room.

"Anakin?" She rushed out from her closet, barely even wearing anything.

"Hi." I smirked, taking in her appearance. This was a nice view to come home too.

"Oh m- You asshole!" She was smiling, and then scowling and hitting me.