28. jedi scum.

Anakin's pov

I left (y/n)'s room, laughing as I made my way downstairs. I went to get a drink, and start making some breakfast for the lady, since I know how grumpy she is when she doesn't eat. I started whistling some random tune as I grabbed out (y/n)'s favourite fruits and biscuits.

When I closed the cupboard, something in my peripheral vision caught my eye. I snapped my head to the left, looking out one of the front windows. I could see someone lurking in the forrest across the lane way, running back into it. My instincts told me that I had to follow them, so I instantly ran out the door and into the woods.

With my lightsaber in hand, I chased them further into the woods. It was stupid of me to go in without a plan, but I had a bad feeling about whoever this person is. They have bad intentions, I can feel it. They are planning on hurting (y/n), and if I can get rid of them before she notices then I'll feel better. She doesn't need to know that someone found us, yet.

I stopped moving, looking around my surroundings. They brought me deep, and I knew I just walked straight into their trap.

Idiot.

I ignited my lightsaber, turning towards whoever it was that was coming for me with loud footsteps. But as soon as I turned around, I felt a stinging pain in my neck, making me wince and take whatever it was that stung me out.

My vision started going blurry, my eyes narrowing on a dart. I heard footsteps coming closer as I stumbled back a bit, "Pathetic Jedi." I heard a deep voice rumble, my eyes trying to narrow in on the person.

"Wh-What did you do t-to me?" I fell back, the dizziness taking over as I gripped onto a tree to help support me.

"Nothing fatal.. I can't say the same for the Princess though." They chuckled, making my chest tighten in rage.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I growled out.

"Or what? You'll be here, and I'll be getting a big fat paycheque." They laughed, my eyes falling closed as I fell to the ground, everything going black. My only thoughts of her, please be safe. Please be safe. Please be safe.

(y/n).

(y/n)'s pov

Anakin and I went back to the house after walking along the beach for over an hour. I needed the time to think of a plan. This clearly wasn't my Anakin, and that means that someone found us. I needed to think of how the hell I was going to find the real Anakin, and also make sure this one didn't kill me. So the whole time we paced the beach, I devised a plan of action.

"Why don't I make us some tea? You always love tea after a walk." I offered, giving this thing my best smile.

"Sure." He muttered, stalking off towards the living room.

I scoffed, walking towards the kitchen and setting the kettle on the open flame of the stove. I just needed to make sure I could do this without them noticing, and honestly, for a bounty hunter they were pretty fucking sloppy. They have had every opportunity to either take me away or kill me, but they haven't.

I don't know what their plan is, but I have to make sure that mine happens first.

The water boiled quickly, and I quickly poured us both a cup of tea. I placed in a few drops of the clear liquid like Ahsoka instructed, stirring it quickly before walking out to the living room with both cups.

"Here you go," I smiled, handing him the cup. "Scorching, just the way you like it." I chuckled a little, trying to play my part as best as I could. He nodded, bringing the tea to his lips. He blew on it to cool it down, before taking a huge gulp of it.