26. take me with you.

Anakin's pov

She smiled up at me, making my heart skip a beat. I couldn't stop staring at her, admiring all of her beautiful features.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely terrified by this. That the idea that I just went against everything I was taught, I fell in love and have grown attached to (y/n). I claimed her as my own, a possessive and primal feeling taking over when I thought of her. The idea that all of that Jedi training felt as if it was for nothing now, it hurt a little.

But I also had never felt happier.

I am in love with her, and I was an idiot to believe that I wasn't. I had been acting like a fool for so long, denying us both the happiness we both deserved. Now that I have given in, there is no way in hell I am ever letting her go.

When she kissed me at the meadows- which I was already on edge about going to because of my dreams about her dying in one- I freaked out. I said things and acted a way I never should have. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to do more than just kissing with her. I want to do everything with her.

And it scares me.

It scares me because I realized last week that all of my dreams are about (y/n). I knew it because I could finally hear her voice, I could feel her touch, and she always called me that stupid nickname Ani. Although, I am starting to love it when it's her who calls me that. I just knew it was her, somehow. And in every one of them, she dies. She dies because of me. So, I thought, "Don't fall in love with her, and she won't die. Simple as that." but it never is that simple. I was already in love with her and if these dreams are more than dreams, I'm not going to waste my time pushing her away anymore. I am going to love and protect her, I am going to make sure she doesn't die. I would never, ever hurt her. Never purposely.

I pulled out of her slowly, watching her wince in pain. "You okay?"

"I'm okay, it just hurts. But it's a good hurt, I promise." She said quickly, holding my face in her hands.

I smiled, leaning down and meeting her lips again. God, every time she kisses me I lose myself. In the best way possible. Making love to her, feeling her around me, all of it was so perfect. Nothing could ever be as perfect as that. Hearing her tell me she was in love with me, god, I could die a happy man.

I reluctantly sat up, pulling away from her as she shivered. Her thighs clenched together and I felt a little guilty, I didn't want something that was supposed to be good feel awful for her. "Ani, I promise I'm fine." She chuckled, sitting up on the bed.

"I know, love. But still, I didn't mean to hurt you." Maybe I'm just being hypersensitive because of the dreams, or maybe I just love her so much that seeing her hurt even in the smallest of ways makes my chest ache a little.

"I know Ani, it's okay. Help me up though, would you? I think you've broken my legs." She joked, holding her hands up towards me.

I laughed, genuinely laughed. She smiled brightly, making my heart do all those silly little flutters. I grabbed her hands, and pulled her up as her legs shook. "You good?"

"I'm great. Accept my vagina feels like it might fall out or something." She shrugged and started walking towards the bathroom, and I could see my cum dripping down her thighs.

"Don't talk about it like that." I grimaced.

"Why not?" She questioned with furrowed brows, turning on the bathroom light.

" 'Cause. I don't like it." I grumbled, hearing her laugh and turn on the shower.

"Silly, silly Ani. If that grosses you out I don't know what you'll do in a couple of days." She shook her head.