21. we'll both get out.

Anakin's pov

(y/n) would not calm down for a long while after I found her in her room. She just kept saying things like I won't let him hurt you and He's never going to get you. I was confused at first, but then I realized that when she had her episode, whatever it is that haunts her must have threatened me in some way. Then when she finally calmed down and after enough coaxing, she confessed everything. She told me everything that happened, she told me that the masked man claimed to have killed me at some point in the future.

She never left my arms once.

The entire time she held me close, refusing to let go. Like if she did then he would get me. I tired my best to reassure her that I was fine, that he couldn't get me because he wasn't real. She would argue that he was, we just haven't met him yet. I then had to reassure her that when or even if the time ever came, I would be fine. I would live.

Now she's sleeping, all of her crying tired her out. I placed her on the bed and under her covers, making sure she was comfortable before I left. I set R2 up to watch the room and make sure nothing happened.

When I closed the door behind me, I turned around and faced Ahsoka.

"What happened?" She instantly questioned.

I sighed, "She had another one of her episodes." We walked down the hall, I didn't want her to wake up because we were talking about her.

"What did she see? You were in there for over an hour."

"She told me that the masked man she see's told her that he killed me. She wouldn't calm down, I spent that whole time trying to reassure her that he won't." I sighed, sitting down in one of the chairs.

"It threatened you? And you're not the least bit concerned?" She questioned, sitting across from me.

"They aren't real visions, Ahsoka. Someone is messing with her mind." I said angrily.

She sighed, "But what if Anakin? What if they are real? You get visions and dreams and they usually come true. What's to say it isn't the same for her?"

"Because they are different, Ahsoka. I am a Jedi, I can use the force. She can't. Someone very powerful is doing this, you and I both know it."

She took inhaled angrily. "Fine. What are we going to do to find them?"

"I don't know yet. Obi-Wan is looking into it, so is the Council. They instructed me not to do anything but watch over her and inform them when she has another episode." I rolled my eyes.

I could be doing so much more. If they would just listen to me, I could help them figure this out. I am the one who has spent every day with her for almost two months. I know more than they possibly could about her.

"That's crap. You and I both know they aren't doing anything." She said angrily as she sat back in her chair, folding her arms over her chest.

"I know. But Obi-Wan won't let us down. He never has." I said confidently.

I know Obi-Wan, I know he wouldn't let (y/n) suffer like this and not attempt to help her. Ahsoka nodded, not saying anything again as she just took a deep breath to calm herself. She got up and grabbed her com link, I assumed she was going to speak to Obi-Wan and the Council about what happened.

I just sat at the table and thought about all of the things that could make this happen to (y/n). And the only thing that would make sense is if someone involved with the Sith was doing this. They are the only ones with this kind of power, and if Dooku was able to do it, whoever else is involved could too. There could be many that we don't know about, as Yoda always says, the dark side is always hard to see. The real thing I am struggling with is why they are doing it.