33. he let go.•

(y/n)'s pov

(Trigger warning: death, blood and violence)

I was laughing with Ahsoka one second, and then when my eyes opened I was in a dark place. I looked back to my side to try and see Ahsoka, but she was gone. I was standing in the middle of the dark, burning planet.

"No, no, no.." I mumbled to myself, turning around to see the building from before as well as the lava filled river.

"Help me." I heard a weak voice say, making my head snap back towards the river.

I saw the body from before, every bone in my body telling me that I had to go and help them. Save them. I rushed towards where the noise was coming from, seeing that they were down a steep hill.

"I'm coming!" I called to them, slipping down the rocky hill, my dress becoming filthy from the dirt and debris.

The person was groaning, using two hands to claw his way up the hill. He looked to be badly wounded, his hair covered in dirt, blood and sweat. The same as his skin, his clothes were torn, and I was afraid that if a splash of lava came from the river, he could burst in flames. I dropped down to their side, using all of my strength to pull them as far away as I could from the river.

"Come on, help me damn it!" I groaned, managing to get them up to their feet so we could walk up the hill. We stumbled and slipped a bit, but when we made it to the top the man stumbled over. "You're okay, you're okay now." I breathed heavily, looking down at them for the first time.

"Anakin?" My eyes widened in fear as my heart stopped.

"No, no, no! No! Stop this!" I cried, my hands moving over his bleeding wound to stop his bleeding.

"Please don't do this, Ani. What happened? What happened?" I sobbed, my hands becoming covered with blood.

He didn't say anything, he looked up at me with pleading eyes. His hand reached up towards my face to wipe away my tears. I sobbed at his action, moving one of my blood covered hands up to hold his.

"I'm sorry," He struggled to get out, making me sob even harder. "I'm sorry that you weren't enough."

My eyes snapped back up to his, my brows furrowed. "W-w-what are you t-talking about?"

"I loved you," He cried, making me feel even more confused.

"Ani, I don't understand.."

"(y/n)-"

He was cut off.. Literally.

I screamed as a red blade came into view, slicing through Anakin. I stumbled back, my heart leaping out of my chest in fear and horror as the love of my life died in front of me.

My eyes moved up from Anakin to the suited man, cold unfiltered fear rushing through my entire soul. "Why did you do that?" I yelled over my cries, crawling back as he stood there looking at me.

"I told you, (y/n). I killed Anakin Skywalker, and it is all your fault." He removed his lightsaber from Anakin's chest, sliding it through his body so there was no chance of saving him.

"No!" I screamed bloody fucking murder, the overwhelming pain was too much. I could hardly breathe, my body was shaking so violently.

I could hear him taking a step towards me, and my fight or flight reaction came in as I stumbled up from the ground and looked towards the building. I ran towards it, running up the stairs until I was in the dark, sterile halls. My hands came to my arms to rub up and down in an attempt to warm myself. But as usual, this place was just cold, no matter what.