27. this isn't my Anakin.•

(y/n)'s pov

"Come to bed, baby. You're tired." Anakin spoke after a few silent moments. We just held each other on the bathroom floor, both of us too afraid to let the other go.

"Can we sleep naked?" I mumbled, my head still not rising from his shoulder.

I felt him chuckle under me, "We're never sleeping with clothes on again." I smiled now, falling in love with the thought of us sleeping in the same bed every night.

I sighed, reluctantly getting off his lap so we both could stand and get ourselves ready for bed. We both did our usual thing, brushing our teeth and I washed my face before braiding my damp hair. I looked into the bedroom, seeing that it was in fact, my room. I took a deep breath before walking in, quickly getting under the safe sheets of my bed. Anakin climbed in beside me, instantly pulling me to his chest.

"Want to hear a story?" I asked, tracing heart patterns over his left peck, where his heart was.

"I'd love to hear a story." I could hear the smile in his tone, making my heart skip a beat.

"Okay.. What kind of story?"

"A happy one." He hummed, holding me tighter to his chest.

I searched my mind for a happy story, sifting through the memories of the story's my Au Pair told me until I remembered one in particular, making me smile.

"I know the perfect story."

When I woke up, the sun was shining bright in the sky, warming up the room. I sighed happily as I felt Anakin's lips on the skin of my shoulder, making me lean back into him.

"Good morning, Princess." He mumbled against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"Good morning to you too." I smirked, feeling a particular part of his body against mine. I slowly reached behind me, softly grabbing his erection in my hand.

I heard his breath falter slightly as he subtly shifted his hips forward in my hand. I began moving my hand softly along his cock, hearing his breathing turn a bit erratic under my touch. He continued kissing my neck, causing low moans to escape my throat at the feeling of his lips. His hand that wasn't holding him up moved along the span of my body, his blunt nails digging into the skin until he reached my breast and started massaging it in his large hand.

I turned in his grip so I could face him, removing my hand from his cock so I could pull his neck down so our lips could connect. He kisses me hungrily and eagerly. I pushed him back so he had to lay on the bed, crawling over top of him as I started kissing his neck. I grabbed his cock again, sliding it between my wet folds as he moaned.

"Fuck, baby." He breathed out, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

I used my arousal as a lubricant to start jerking him off, his chest heaving up and down as I did all of this, my hungry lips still attached to his neck. I kissed down his chest, hearing him whimper as I kissed, licked, even left a few love bites across his toned stomach.

(smut- (y/n) is a cock sucking whore <3 xoxo)

"I want to taste you." I found myself saying. I don't know where this confidence came from, but I wanted nothing more than to please him. And feel him with my tongue, and possibly in my throat- unsure of that though. I've never done this before, so I am unsure of what my gag reflex will be. But I hope I can make it at least over half way.

"Are you sure?" His eyebrows furrowed in pleasure, my hand still pumping up and down, collecting his pre-cum with my thumb.

"More than sure," My eyes looked deep into his so he could see how serious I was. "I've never done this before.. But I really want to. With you." I admitted. It feels like something he should know, even if he already knew it was only right to tell him.