22. very well, thank you.

(y/n)'s pov

I knew we were cuddling again. I could feel his arms tightly around my shoulder and stomach, pulling me close to him. I knew my hands held onto his arms, as if to keep them there. I knew we were far closer than we should be. But this time, I didn't pull away when I woke up. No, I laid there, in the blissful silence as the sun lit up the room. I could feel his even breaths on my neck, surprisingly comforting me a lot.

I didn't think he would end up falling asleep in here, I figured he would leave after. I wanted to respect his wish and give him his space, but I assume he was also too comforted to leave last night.

I felt him stir behind me a bit, making me try my best to stay still and act like I was sleeping. I loosened my hold on him, enough so that if he wanted to leave he could. As much as I didn't want him to. I felt his arms tighten a little bit around me, squeezing me a bit.

He then moved away, pulling his arms back so that he could prop himself up on his elbow, "Are you awake?" He whispered, his fingers lightly dragging along the skin of my arm and making me shiver slightly. I didn't want to ruin this moment, so I stayed quiet. Pretending to sleep as he traced patterns on my skin and most likely was staring at me.

After a few moments, I felt him get up off the bed and quietly leave the room. When I heard the door close, I peaked an eye open to make sure it was safe to open them completely. I was alone now, and I rolled over onto my back. I let out a sigh as my hands rested on my stomach, I looked out of my large window and to the sun that was rising into the sky.

I don't know how long I laid there for, just thinking about Anakin before I finally got out of bed. I decided to shower to wake myself up a little more, clear my mind a bit too. The shower was comforting, and I felt much better and more awake when I stepped out and started getting ready. I brushed my teeth, brushed through my damp hair and placed it into two dutch braids before I applied my usual makeup, and then got dressed in white dress that went to my mid calf, with a small slit along the left side. It had a pretty floral design on it with short sleeves.

I grabbed some white heeled sandals before I left to go downstairs

I grabbed some white heeled sandals before I left to go downstairs. Where I assumed that Anakin and Ahsoka both were as I heard hushed tones.

When I got to the bottom step, I walked into the kitchen to see them both standing there in conversation. Ahsoka was the first to notice me, since Anakin's back was facing me.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Ready to go to the market?" She asked happily, making me smile.

I'm so ready to get out of this place.

"I am. Sorry if you two waited long." I apologized, slipping on my sandals as I grabbed my robe.

"Not at all. Always glad to know you've slept well." She smiled again, giving me a look.

I furrowed my brows, "Right.. Um, well I'm ready if you two are." I smiled, watching as R2 happily beeped his way towards the door, Ahsoka following closely behind him. She winked at me before she passed me, making me feel a bit confused.