50. in love and hate.

3rd person pov

Christophsis used to be one of (y/n)'s favourite places to visit as a little girl. With the tall buildings that reflected the big sun and the crystal blue skies, and the way the main cities still felt like small communities. It was central and everyone connected with one another.

But this.

This is not that.

What once was a great civilization was now in ruin. The Separatist movements and the Republic army have ruined the beauty.

"Get down!" One of the hundreds of clones yelled towards her, just as an explosion erupted nearby. Sending debris everywhere and the force of the blast knocking her over.

"Are you alright, Sir?" Jig had helped her stand, making sure she was steady before letting go.

"I'm alright." She coughed a bit, dusting herself off.

She was tricked. Again.

But this time the order had not come directly from Palpatine. It was a unanimous decision to send her because I was the closest. So, this could have happened to anyone. But with (y/n)'s current predicament with the Chancellor, she can't help but feel as though he set this all up.

So now she stood there, her clothes dirty and ruined. Dried blood on her body along with bruises. She was being shot at by the enemy, protected by the clones. She couldn't help but feel even more vengeful towards that monstrous thing.

"We need to get you to cover until help arrives." He had said, pulling her towards the nearest safe area they had. "They are sending over a battalion to help us out, and the first ship that lands, you're on it!"

Another battalion? She thought they could definitely use the back up, because they were sorely losing this fight. (y/n) hadn't known where to begin, the only thing she knew to do was to shoot any droid and save herself, and help the clones as much as possible. Because she cares for the clones, they are people too.

"Who's coming?"

"She's where?" Anakin yelled at the hologram of his old Master, Obi-Wan. "Why is she even here? She's supposed to be on Naboo having a visit with her sister!"

"Anakin, calm yourself. She was set up, there was supposed to be a diplomatic meeting between her and a Separatist leader. Obviously, that was just a lie." He tried to reason with Anakin, but he knew when it came to (y/n) Anakin was.. less than reasonable. "She is being protected by a group of well trained clones. She is safe."

"She's not safe until she's off that planet, Obi-Wan! Prepare my men and my ship!" He yelled at the nearest clone, who immediately ran off to give the orders.

"Anakin you can't go in there blindly. We need a plan-"

"I don't give a shit about a plan! I'm going down there now." He yelled back, walking off to go to his ship.

Anakin was in a panic, his heart beating so rapidly he felt like he might pass out. He hadn't seen her in months, he hadn't been able to hold her or kiss her or just be with her since before their awful fight. And now she's in the middle of a battle field with high possibilities of her getting hurt. There was no time for thinking. Only action.

"I'll take care of it, Master." Ahsoka had chimed in, trying to cover up for Anakin. Again.

Although both Ahsoka and Obi-Wan knew exactly why Anakin was so irate. But of course, they wouldn't ever talk about it.

"Yes, I suppose you'll have to, young one. Make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble." Obi-Wan sighed.

"Of course Master Obi-Wan. May the Force be with you." Ahsoka said politely before rushing off to her Master.