29. yours. just yours.•

This chapter may be a bit long, but I think you horn dogs will appreciate it. <3

(y/n)'s pov

I froze.

Theseus sent him?

"What?" I found myself whispering.

Anakin's eyes moved toward me, and I looked over to him. I couldn't read his expression, although I knew he was mad.

"Theseus Graham sent you?" Anakin questioned through clenched teeth.

"Him and some other guy, the secretary or something. They are the ones who put the bounty on her." He confessed everything.

They what?

"No. You're lying." I stumbled back a few steps, shaking my head.

"(y/n)," Anakin stepped towards me, but I held my hand up for him to stay where he was.

"Why would they be the ones to set a bounty on me?" I asked the Changeling.

"Maybe they hate you just as much as I do." He chuckled, but not in amusement. "I heard a little rumour that it was the queen who told him to. Did you and mother dearest have a little quarrel?"

I clenched my jaw, "You think this is funny?" I questioned, taking a step towards him in anger. "You think it's enjoyable, being tormented this way? Living in constant fear that every breath my be my last?" I started raising my voice, all of my anger starting to rise. "To know that my own mother is the one who set a fucking bounty on me? As if she hasn't tormented me enough already?" I was yelling now, my body shaking with rage and angry tears forming.

Of course. Of fucking course she would be the one to fucking do this to me. I don't even know if I could say I'm surprised. It seems exactly like something she would do, just to get rid of me. She's always hated me, I bet she hated me before I was even born. She had her mind made up about me before she even knew me, she knew she'd always hate me.

Fucking bitch.

The Changeling's face softened a little. "Do you know what it's like? To have everyone blame you for something you never had any control over?" I nearly whispered now as I stood directly in front of him. "To have your own parents hate you? To never be loved by your own blood?"

His eyes moved from mine to the floor, turning his head to the side. "I figured you wouldn't." I stepped back, turning and walking out of the room completely.

Anakin's pov

I watched in anger as (y/n) left the room in tears. She was never supposed to know about the secretary, and how he set a bounty on her. I wanted to go after her, to make her feel better and let her know that she is loved.

"Let the baby cry." The Changeling muttered, rolling his eyes.

My eyes snapped back to him, my jaw set tight. "You better watch your fucking mouth." I spat out.

"Why do you even care so much? You're just a body guard." He was acting so confident, it was almost amusing.

"I'm not just a body guard," I took a step towards him, igniting my lightsaber as his eyes widened. "I'm a whole lot more than that." I stepped behind him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned in panic, shaking in the chair and yelling in pain as he felt the blade come closer to his wrists.

"You touched what's mine. Now you can suffer the consequences."

"(y/n)?" I called out, knocking on her door before walking into the room.

She was sitting on the bed, her arms holding her knees to her chest as tears streamed down her face. I closed the door behind me, walking over and sitting in front of her.