40. oh.. we're doomed.

(y/n)'s pov

"Are you sure you can trust these coordinates, my lady?" C-3PO asked from the seat beside.

"These where coordinates given directly to the Chancellor.. So no, we can't trust them. But we have no other option. If these coordinates are correct, we'll be able to meet with the Banking Clan and hopefully gain their loyalty- which will spring us into winning this war." I shrugged, fiddling with the controls of the ship. Soon enough, we would be exiting hyperspace and would be in the star system we were sent too.

"We're approaching the system now." I told him as the beeping on one of the screens started. The blue lights faded, and immediately we are heading straight into a burning ship.

"Ah! My goodness!"

"This isn't right! That's the Malevolence!" I took control of the shift, flying us off to the right and out of their path. "We're in the middle of a battle, 3PO!"

"My lady, we must get out of their way!" He instructed, as if I didn't already know that.

I started flying around the falling debris from the burning ship, trying my best to manoeuvre our way around the ship.

"Naboo cruiser, identify yourself."

"This is Senator (y/l/n)-"

"(y/n)? What the hell are you doing out here?" I heard Anakin's voice come through the ship, making my heart start beating faster.

"I was sent on a special mission. The Senate was told the Banking Clan wanted to negotiate a treaty-"

"Get out of there now!"

"I'm trying t-" My words were cut off by our cruiser shaking, and being brought to a halt.

"Have we been hit?" 3PO asked.

"I'm afraid it's much worse than that.." I said dreadfully, anxiety taking over my chest at the thought of going on the replica of the shift I was captured on only a year prior to this.

"(y/n) what's happening?" Anakin asked with a worried tone.

"I'm being pulled inside the cruiser by a tractor beam.." I watched as there was nothing I could do to stop this, "I will not become a Separatist bargaining chip again! Continue attacking this ship, now!" I told Anakin through the com, trying to make my point clear.

This ship must be destroyed, whether I'm on it or not.

"Admiral, order our ships to stop firing! Now!" I heard him yell angrily, and then all communication was cut off.

"It does not look safe out there, my lady." 3PO said, both of us looking out to the burning ship that was falling apart.

"This whole thing was a trap, and I've walked right into it." I grumbled, trying to gain control over my ship again. But all efforts seemed futile, so there was only one thing I could do to buy us some time until I can find us another way off of this ship.

"Come on, I've overloaded the power system." I said to 3PO after clicking a few buttons, rushing off the ship.

"Oh.. We're doomed."

3PO and I hurried off the ship, rushing threw the halls as my ship blew up behind me with Grievous in it. I found a damaged control panel, one that could help me gain communication with someone.

"Pardon me, but may I suggest we keep moving? I believe I hear battle droids approaching." 3PO said worriedly.

"We need to contact the fleet. If I could just get this comm panel working again." I said frustratingly, trying my best to fix it as the heavy footsteps sounded closer.