3

We are now in the Great Hall because Professor Filch said that we must be here because there will be a lot of visitors or a surprise for tonight's drama. "Why does Jun keep looking at you?" Angelina asked me as I looked at them, and ignored it.

"Stop it, Angie. He's just being so goofy." I said, eversince I've entered Hogwarts he keeps looking and smiling at me and I'll just do the same, cause I don't wanna be rude. Until we reached the age of 14, we became very close to each other and yeah, we became friends after that.

But when I was 15 and Oliver was 16, we dated and we are still together for 2 years. He said he will wait and marry me after I end my school year in Hogwarts. He is such an everything to me. And I miss him so badly.

I went being silly or was I? I don't know, cause I was being so awkward when I always talk to Jun. He distanced himself or maybe I was the one who distanced myself from him just because I was dating Oliver.

Jun is actually the one who always wants to me watch his game, because he said that he has no friends except for me. But, right now he has Cedric. They we're both good at playing Quidditch.

"The Triwizard Tournament is here once again. I gladly had expect this because of we are also expecting a lot of visitors tonight until next year! They will be here because we must focused on our part." Dumbledore said and I could never even focus.

"We also have a three dangerous tasks. I repeat, three dangerous tasks." Dumbledore said and I actually felt that my head is hurting again. Sighs.

"And by the way, Bartemius Crouch Senior has something to say." He said as he went down and Bartemius went up. "We are strictly not allowing those students that is 17 and below." Holy shit that's very nice. Fred and George doesn't have enough power to join the Triwizard.

Then the twins started yelling in sync, "That's rubbish!"

"You don't know what you're doing!"

Bartemius Crouch went down and Dumbledore roared so fucking loudly in the Great Hall, "Silence!"

"This is for your own good, students. All of you must just stay in your lane!"

"A long way from France, let's all welcome the lovely students of Beauxbatons!" Dumbledore said and those ladies wearing blue uniforms entered the Great Hall with a magnificent entrance.

"Bloody Hell!" Ronald said while looking at them. "Blimey, that's one big woman." Seamus said while looking at their Headmistress.

"Maxime." Dumbledore said as he kissed Madam Maxime's hand. I just cringed and I just can't even look at it. Ugh. "Next! They are one of the best! Let's all welcome Durmstrang!" Dumbledore roared and Durmstrang entered the Great Hall with a loud thud.

I am not interested in this shit anymore. Then I saw the twins whispering to each other as if I can't hear them. "Can you both lower down your voices? And if you are planning something. Be quiet."

"Now that we are all finally here. Let the Triwizard Tournament begins."