18

I sneaked out through Slytherin's dormitory to find something, if they are truly hiding something it must be here. So an emerald necklace caught my attention and as I opened it revealed someone's letter from the 70s, it was Professor Lupin's time along with Harry's parents.

I covered myself using Harry's cloak and quickly went out of their dormitory then went where Jun was, he was at the Gryffindor Tower. "Look what I've found." I said, putting the necklace on his hand. "Is this?"

"A necklace, not just a necklace. It could be important." I said, walking and also thinking about it. "What could be more important than anything like it was?" Jun asked, I keep telling to myself that I shouldn't just sneaked out. What if it's Draco Malfoy's belongings?

"Just open it." He quickly opened it, he began reading it too. "Regulus Arcturus Black." Regulus? "Wait, what? I didn't catched that. Read it again." I said, looking at him. "Was he originally part of Order of the Phoenix?"

"No, Sirius never told me everything about it." I said, he was straightly disappointed. "Maybe Regulus is the half-blood prince?" I rolled my eyes. "I am related to Sirius Black as well as the other Noble House of Black, on the sacred 28, most of the people there are all Pure-Bloods."

"What about You-Know-Who?"

"He's a halfblood." I whispered lowly, "Oh, my, my, my. But he acts as if he was that good enough."

"Too good to be true."

"There's a letter inside, should I read it?" I smacked his hand away. "Not today, let's give ourselves a break. We'll figure about it." I closed the necklace and hid it inside my pocket.

"But, what about we look for the deathly hallows and the horcruxes?" Is he dumb? "The real owner of deathly hallows are dead, of course they are. The Peverell brothers were actually the real owners if you may ask."

"So, does that mean?"

"They are our ancestors. Salazar Slytherin began the bloodline." I truthfully said, sighing. "And what is Voldemort gonna do with these horcruxes?"

"He never dies. Just like Nicholas Flammel, the owner of Philosophers Stone."

"And how about the Peverells?" This is the reason why Jun is a Hufflepuff. "They are Slytherins, pure-bloods as well. Real owners of the three Deathly Hallows."

"They have a dark story, but no one mentioned their names ever again."