27

As Midea entered the Great Hall, she saw Luna Lovegood talking to Evanora and the other Ravenclaw student who she saw at the tower crying, "Aren't you the girl who cried yesterday? I just saw you, but, uh-I don't know what your name is." Midea said, "It's fine if you don't want to answer. Just came here to give this to the three of you."

"A charm?" Luna said and the three students took it from her hand, saying thank you to her. She left them there and she was about to go to their sit when he saw Jun walking towards them and kisses her cheeks. "Jun?" She said, looking at him. "What?"

"Are you two together?" A question she cannot really answer easily, because she felt something is wrong. She cannot fall inlove with him, it might cause some pain if she would fall inlove again for someon again. Someone who has a consistency at first, but in the end he'll break you into pieces when you give everything.

She wasn't ready and wasn't committed, but deep inside of her heart that Jun likes her a lot. He would do anything for her, he would die and kill for her. Even tho they're not together. "Uh, n-no. We're not." She answered as everyone went silent for only an hour, it has to be this way.

When Midea went outside in the Great Hall. Jun just ignored her. Did she say something bad? "Did I do anything wrong?" She asked herself, thinking and then she saw George. She kept her problem to herself and went inside unknowingly in Hufflepuff's Common Room only  to see Jun talking with girl.

It looks like she was stabbed by a knife when the girl kissed Jun on the lips. She quickly went outside and went to the bathroom stalls, she was crying. Removing her neck tie, scarf and her robe. She washed herself up, breathing heavily. "Come, Midea. Come and join me." A voice said and it was no other than You-Know-Who.

"I will help you." The voice said and Midea wasn't sure if it is really You-Know-Who. "How can you help me? If you're the one who once tricked Regulus Black?!" She said, looking at mirror. Only to see Lord Voldemort's reflection on the mirror.

"Just be my spy. And if anything goes wrong, you will know your punishments." She haven't said deal yet when he was gone. Damn it.