23

We are now having a meeting, a place that is safe for everyone. "We wanna call it Dumbledore's Army." Hermione said and then Harry whispered something to her, "Why would we call it an army if we do not have a specific suggestions about the names?" Ernie Macmillan said, shut up.

"How about Umbridge Anti?" Justin said, this bitch. "I think it's enough for the suggestions, let them speak." I said and Harry spoke, "Thank you, Midea." He said and I just smiled. "We should just ditch this." Jun whispered, "There is no way we're going to ditch this important meeting, Jun."

"That's all. Meeting adjourned." Harry said as we all went outside, it's so cold that's why we were all wearing a scarf, jacket and a bonet to keep us warm. Even gloves.

As I was removing my robe and neck tie, I saw my siblings playing at the common room. Ginny, Fred, George and Ron. I didn't greeted them and just ignored it, but before I could even go upstairs to sleep, George called me.

"Do you wanna play with us, Mimi?" He asked, showing me the Ice Globe. "Uh, well, I kinda wanted to play with all of you. But I still have to do something tomorrow, sorry." I whispered lowly as I entered our shared room and I immediately drifted off to sleep.

I entered my first class and then saw Wonwoo entered the same class as well. We are both late, it sucks. "Mr. Jeon and Ms. Weasley, what a pleasant surprise to have you here in my class." Umbitch, I mean Umbridge said. "We're sorry, Professor. It won't happen again." Wonwoo said, as he smiled at her. Umbridge just let us in and I just plainly ignored it.

"You're late, again." Jun said, "Sorry."