25

"I hate this subject." Midea said, not even looking at me. "Why would you hate this? Don't you remember when Professor Lupin have to teach us this subject?" Said Jun, staring at her and down to her lips as he licked the bottom of his lips and Midea could feel something. "If you wanted to kiss me. Not here, some people are all looking at us." She said, grinning.

A Ravenclaw student was crying as she passed with us, she was probably having a hard time and she was rejected, "I don't think she got rejected." Jun said, still trying to process something. "Wait, I think Umbitch punished her. Don't ya think?" Midea said as she recalled one time that Harry got punished for actually speaking about Cedric's death.

"I knew it, she was tortured by that bitch's hands, wait 'till she'll get her free ticket in Azkaban." Said Midea as she smirks and pulled Jun with her to their next class. They weren't that late, because everyone was chattering.

A week passed and it's already January of 1996. Midea wanted to come home when Percy sent her an owl, inviting her for dinner in the Burrow with their family, but unfortunately she refused it and Bill wanted to see her in Diagon Alley if it's okay for her, she said yes. "Actually, Billy really wanted to see me here. Is it fine for you?"

Jun just nodded as a response, "As long as it's you, Midea, it's fine. I always insist," Jun winked and Midea just smiled at him, "Midea?" Fleur called and she hugged Bill, "I've missed you Billy, you too Fleur."

"We just wanted to say something." Bill said as the four go out for a tea in Diagon Alley, as she was drinking, Bill spoke. "Actually, Midea. Mum said she misses you and uh, we're officially dating!" Bill said as he happily announced it with Fleur. Jun and Midea couldn't help but to be happy, too.

"Does mum knew about it?" Midea asked, but then the two went silent. "Aww, m-maybe I had say the wrong" thing." Midea is that type of woman that is sassy and also she doesn't want to offend anyone, espicially Fleur. She knows how to be respectful to everyone. "We'll tell her if we will have a plenty of time, right love?" Bill said as he smiled at her.

"What about you two? When will you be official?" Midea stepped on Jun's foot under the table, signing him just to go with the flow and act like a fool. "We're not together yet, but maybe someday. You know what I mean." Jun just smiled forcely. "Have you two kissed?" Bill asked, oh shit.

"Yes, actually. Plenty of times in their common room-" Midea covered his mouth using her hands, "Haha. Why are you even asking too many questions, Bill? W-why?" She awkwardly said. "I just wanna know how wild you are." Bill said, as Fleur smacked him on his arms. "Ouch, why?"

"Anyways, have you two had it?" What is he talking about now? Midea thought, "Had what?" Jun is just smirking beside her, he knows what her brother is talking about. "Had a one night, oh come on Midea. He knows what I was talking about and you don't want him to answer."

"Well, definitely, Bill. Cause you were asking me, not Jun." Midea said, sassying Bill. "Fine. We had."

"See? That's what I'm saying, you are not even together yet and also you're not also married and committed to one another. Think before you do that, alright?"